Pick you'd be most upset by

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every year, there is a guy or two that I'd be pi$$ed if the Packers selected in the first round. I've got to believe I'm not the only one that shares this sentiment. So who is your least favorite player the Packers could select in the first round (being realistic about who - presumably - has an alleged first round grade)?

My pick is Menelik Watson. I don't know why, but I just really don't trust this pick. He's too new to this game and would have to be coached up so much to be a good LT that I'm not sure we can wait on our first round pick the requisite 2-3 years it'd take for him to develop.

Now, I admit that I have a man-crush on Margus Hunt, who is essentially in the same boat. But, he's a DE where size and athleticism can get you by as you learn the trade. I don't believe that applies to LT's.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Manti.
I love hunt as a 2nd round pick but hate him as a first. The Bears will take him. Remember when they drafted that guy who could jump out of a swimming pool with no hands....he really worked out!!!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anything other than a tackle (offensive or defensive), linebacker, or safety.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm going to be pissed if Thompson trades up in the first round to take a punter.

Reaction score
Manti.
I love hunt as a 2nd round pick but hate him as a first. The Bears will take him. Remember when they drafted that guy who could jump out of a swimming pool with no hands....he really worked out!!!

:oops: ...that was us who drafted that guy (if you're talking about Ricky Elmore)

For me, I'd be mad if we drafted some QB/WR/Center in the 1st round.

H

HardRightEdge

Compare and contrast:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I were a GM, I'd spend a pick every year on a guy that could entertain me. The guy who can jump out of a pool with no hands, Favre throwing footballs into the upper deck of Fulton County Stadium, etc.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes TT thinks he knows what other GM's dont'. So as long as I'm not saying "WTF" by some pick that we could have had in the 3rd round, it should be cool.

H

HardRightEdge

If I were a GM, I'd spend a pick every year on a guy that could entertain me. The guy who can jump out of a pool with no hands, Favre throwing footballs into the upper deck of Fulton County Stadium, etc.

Members online

Latest posts