Pick next years Superbowl.....

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I would love to crush Atlanta again in their first round.

Most people are picking the Saints to win the South, but I don't really see it. They are a wild card team at best. I have to live with them as half my family lives in the Gulf and have been going to Saints games for over 20 years, and even they say they were lucky to win 11 games as poorly as they played in the post season.

fahad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers vs Saints in NFC Championship

Steelers vs Chargers in AFC Championship

Packers vs Chargers in SB

I agree with you on the NFC Championship.

It will be an exciting game. I wished last season to watch the Packers vs. Saints but our team did not succeed against Seattle.

Hopefully next year we can see that happening.

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, so I have kind of been using a certain formula to pick the super bowl teams for a while now. Every single team since 2005 (the year the steelers won) that has been in the superbowl except 1 (the 2007 patriots) either went 1 and out or did not make the playoffs the year before (the pats lost the year before in the afc championship game to the colts) yet didn't have a losing record the year before either.

If this trend keeps up that qualifies the Pats, the colts, the jags, the chiefs, the chargers, the eagles, the giants, the falcons, the saints, and the bucs. Kind of a long list, but filter out all the teams without elite qbs since every team that has been in the superbowl during that time has had a top 10 qb (Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Kurt Warner, Eli Manning, Aaron Rodgers, drew Brees, Matt hasselbeck). And yes at the time he went matt hasselbeck was a top 10 qb, and I know a lot of people disagree but I feel Eli is a top 10 qb as well.
So to me, that at least eliminates the chiefs (still meh about Matt Cassel) and Jags.

And for the sake of argument i'll take out the giants, falcons, and bucs as well (I don't really think Matt Ryan can win without a running game, Freeman is still really young, and Eli had a bit of a down year last year). The eagles I will eliminate because I think teams figured out Vick and I don't think Reid will ever win a ring. Not to mention they just hired their o line coach as their d coordinator.

That leaves the colts, Pats, Chargers, and Saints. I think the colts are done. Just do, they are getting too old, their o line is bad, Peyton has no weapons under 30 that can stay healthy. He has no running game. And I think the football gods are still punishing the pats for their cheating and no matter how dominant they look, I don't think they will win.

So that leaves the saints and the Chargers next year. I don't know who will win, but I hope it's the chargers because Rivers is too good to not have a ring at some point in his career.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay, so I have kind of been using a certain formula to pick the super bowl teams for a while now. Every single team since 2005 (the year the steelers won) that has been in the superbowl except 1 (the 2007 patriots) either went 1 and out or did not make the playoffs the year before (the pats lost the year before in the afc championship game to the colts) yet didn't have a losing record the year before either.

If this trend keeps up that qualifies the Pats, the colts, the jags, the chiefs, the chargers, the eagles, the giants, the falcons, the saints, and the bucs. Kind of a long list, but filter out all the teams without elite qbs since every team that has been in the superbowl during that time has had a top 10 qb (Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Kurt Warner, Eli Manning, Aaron Rodgers, drew Brees, Matt hasselbeck). And yes at the time he went matt hasselbeck was a top 10 qb, and I know a lot of people disagree but I feel Eli is a top 10 qb as well.
So to me, that at least eliminates the chiefs (still meh about Matt Cassel) and Jags.

And for the sake of argument i'll take out the giants, falcons, and bucs as well (I don't really think Matt Ryan can win without a running game, Freeman is still really young, and Eli had a bit of a down year last year). The eagles I will eliminate because I think teams figured out Vick and I don't think Reid will ever win a ring. Not to mention they just hired their o line coach as their d coordinator.

That leaves the colts, Pats, Chargers, and Saints. I think the colts are done. Just do, they are getting too old, their o line is bad, Peyton has no weapons under 30 that can stay healthy. He has no running game. And I think the football gods are still punishing the pats for their cheating and no matter how dominant they look, I don't think they will win.

So that leaves the saints and the Chargers next year. I don't know who will win, but I hope it's the chargers because Rivers is too good to not have a ring at some point in his career.
Could the Packers forum please offer a free decoder ring, a compass, a map or something, anything that will help us figure out posts like this one?

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score

You must be logged in to see this image or video!