Pick next years Superbowl.....

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Here is the line up of who i think has a chance to represent the AFC next year.

Patriots
Chiefs
Texans
Raiders
Browns

If Al didn't go stupid (again) and fire Tom Cable I'd say that Oakland would be a heck of a sleeper pick to get to the Super Bowl.

Unfortunately it's tough to get there with a new regime unless you were already an elite team to begin with.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The draft and FA (if it happens) could change a lot! I do think the Pack will be there again, we are only going to get better, but if Tampa can draft well and pick up a little help in the slot and trade Winslow (the Tracy McGrady of the football world) They have a few very tight players, and Freeman is very careful with the ball, he rarely throws to double coverage. Screw it, I am gonna call it.

Packers Vs Bucs

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The draft and FA (if it happens) could change a lot! I do think the Pack will be there again, we are only going to get better, but if Tampa can draft well and pick up a little help in the slot and trade Winslow (the Tracy McGrady of the football world) They have a few very tight players, and Freeman is very careful with the ball, he rarely throws to double coverage. Screw it, I am gonna call it.

Packers Vs Bucs

for what? NFC Champ game?

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Conference standings

Look at the AFC, does anyone honestly see any team outside of the playoffs this year making it next year? Oakland fired the coach that has got them close, and Jags had a couple lucky wins and lets be honest, aren't really a > .500 team. The others are just horrible.

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't even really see KC being better, Tubby Charlie went to Florida...depends on who is OC for them

You don't think Haley can do the offensive calling? he was the OC when AZ went to the Superbowl. I was surprised when they did hire Weiss (especially with his more recent college record) because of Haley's experience.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i like rex ryan simply because sometimes he says exactly what a coach or player thinks and wants to say. plus he is like the opposite of goodell

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i like rex ryan simply because sometimes he says exactly what a coach or player thinks and wants to say. plus he is like the opposite of goodell
Woa be to any players who would be in the same SB losing locker room that Rex would be in.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't think Haley can do the offensive calling? he was the OC when AZ went to the Superbowl. I was surprised when they did hire Weiss (especially with his more recent college record) because of Haley's experience.

no I don't. their offense instantly got better under Weis, He ran the same offense that they ran in NE where Cassel learned his system. the guy isn't HC material, and ND was way too much for him (smaller school would have been ok i think, Notre Dame is a lot like the Packers, South Bend is about the same size and the media is about as critical but the pressure is greater).

Haley could develop Lienart and Warner probably did most of the actual play calling on the field.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to jinx us or anything, but I am thinking Packers vs. Steelers one more time. Yes, a repeat in back to back years.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Al didn't go stupid (again) and fire Tom Cable I'd say that Oakland would be a heck of a sleeper pick to get to the Super Bowl.

Unfortunately it's tough to get there with a new regime unless you were already an elite team to begin with.

Point taken. I totally forgot they fired another head coach.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the Stealers, whose left?
Some folks on here got what they wanted. To be the best to beat the best.
And folks who are posting on here, are they predictions or those who they want to see the Packers play?

I'm gonna be wishy-washy and pick four teams.
Colts: Because they will want it bad enough to play in their home.
Jets: They are getting better and better.
Chargers: Just because it's a gut feeling.
Chiefs: They got to one round. They could make it two or three.

We all expect the Pack to be there since they were in playoffs two years in a row and just won and look very promising. Hopefully they will make it next year, but still, any given Sunday.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Patriots can find a great pass rusher, then I say Packers vs Patriots.

Right now, I can't see anyone but Packers vs Steelers.

I think we're the most talented team in the league, as I thought last year.

And as for the Steelers, I don't see any team with the QB + defense they have. If the Colts, the Patriots or the Chargers can somehow field a very good defense, or if the teams that have a very good defense (Ravens and Jets) are able to improve their QBs to the point where they win games, rather than manage the offense and not cost them games, then maybe them.

But, nowadays, if you don't have a QB that can win you games, and you don't have a D that can do the same the times the QB is unable to, you don't win the SB.

The Packers have it. The Steelers have it. I think the Saints have it. I don't see anyone else, right now...

Packy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been picking Packers Vs Chargers superbowl for last 5 years. I'll go with Jets for the next year.

Members online

Latest posts