1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Pick a Side: Favre or the PACK

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Lone Wolf, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    TBH TT doesnt care what a group of people on a forum say, how can you not cheer for the packers? You might aswell want them to lose every game and still want to be called a fan, I dont see you as much of a fan.

2. JeffQuery

JeffQuery Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +3
    And we don't really care what you think, Green_Bay_Packers....

I've been a fan of the Packers since 1967....and Ted Thompson has ruined that for me because I don't like or believe in that egotistical pr*ck...

And I don't really care what you guys think either....I don't need YOU (a guy who posts on a forum) to validate me as a fan of the Green Bay Packers...

3. A12ROD903

A12ROD903 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22

Have you meant ted thompson?

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Ok OMG Calm Down.

Why do I fell like slapping myself in the face?

5. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As far as slapping people in the face, I cannot say you or me come to mind, but maybe certain other malcontents and Pollyannish Pom-Poms who cheer for everyone--yes I think so.

6. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    You should focus on the circumstances and events YOU have control over. There is nothing you can say that would undo the last 20 years of human events, which is at the root of my affection for Brett Favre.

Brett is a one in 300 million.

7. JeffQuery

JeffQuery Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +3
    Oohh ohh..another big internet tuff guy that probably still lives in his mom's basement...

Flex those internet muscles..tough guy..hahaha:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm sure you're a good football player too, but Madden doesn't count as REAL football.

8. doughsellz

doughsellz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm on board with Quientus. This Lone Wolf character is off the deep end. He's a fringe fan who's been pushed over the edge 'cause the TT experiment is failing & that's all he had to hang his hat on. He can't admit that it was wrong to give up on #4, just like it was wrong to give up on a 3-time division champ team when he was hired in Jan. '05. Being wrong sux & some can't cope with it at all.

9. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    Where is the blowhard? The last I heard from him he was calling my comments irrelevant and worthless.

It just goes to show when the heat is on, some guys fight and some guys run.

10. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pom-Pom

In response to your comments, I have offered you detailed analysis of the teams strengths and weaknesses and their remaining schedules. All YOU have offered is thinly veiled, homoerotic fawning over your man.
    I have asked you time and again to agree to disagree--and you refuse.
    Moderators--this is taunting and baiting. I should have free rain call this p.os.out for what he is since he refuses to agree to disagree.
    Oh, and I was at the bar with friends watching the game. And I called out a fairweather fan you, outnumbered two to one, face to face.
    Pistols or swords, Pom-Pom?

11. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    So Why DOES Cutler always look like he's about to cry?!

12. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +11
    I think he looks like Cameron from Ferris Bueller - the dude with the perpetual head cold.:happy0005: