Pick A Packer's Brain

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm bored and sitting in my hotel room. So hypothetically, if you could sit down with any current Green Bay Packers player to talk about anything, who would you choose and what would you talk about? You could talk football, you could just pick somebody like Ryan Pickett to have an eating challenge at Krolls, or Jermichael Finley so you can tell the rest of us what's going on inside his head.

For me it's a toss up. I like veterans because they always have such good football stories and understand the finer points of the game, which leads me to either Saturday or Woodson. I think that the offensive linemen always have great stories, it would be interesting to talk to Jeff about playing with Peyton Manning, and I'd love to get his perspective on calling line protections. On the other side, talking with Charles would be neat because he seems to be involved in so much of the defense, and understands it so well, that he could probably talk your ear off about the nuisances of the game.

Who would you choose and why?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Hmmm.....good foor for thought.

I think I would talk to Jordy Nelson, I know his cousin personally so that would be cool IMO.

Then I might talk to J. Bush, and tell him to stop trying to start so many fights after the play on special teams...lol

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm.....good foor for thought.

Then I might talk to J. Bush, and tell him to stop trying to start so many fights after the play on special teams...lol

I would tell him to lay off the sticky icky...that is if he smokes it ;)

I would talk to MM, and find out what really went down

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts