Pick #256 overall - RB Kylin Hill, Mississippi State.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I thought Malik looked good in preseason and I thought the same of Dexter. But that was August.
I could be wrong, but I think Taylor returned a few last year and/or the year before and wasn't impressive. I think you said it earlier, Packers are best off taking TB. However, smart teams will kick the ball higher and short and force the return. I can't remember. In college you can call for a fair catch and it's the same as the ball being downed in the EZ. Same rule for NFL? I don't think so.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think Taylor returned a few last year and/or the year before and wasn't impressive. I think you said it earlier, Packers are best off taking TB. However, smart teams will kick the ball higher and short and force the return. I can't remember. In college you can call for a fair catch and it's the same as the ball being downed in the EZ. Same rule for NFL? I don't think so.
You could just take a knee or go down.

D

Deleted member 6794

Wonder if Winfree has returned kicks, I prefer him at WR over Taylor.

Winfree hasn't returned a single kickoff either in college or the NFL.

Taylor returned nine kickoffs for the Packers last season, averaging 18.6 yards per attempt.

In the NFL, the ball is spotted where it's caught on kickoffs outside of the endzone.

Members online

Latest posts