Pick 214 OT Cole Van Lanen

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
***** gets home cooking and his basement bedroom.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He’ll be a guard in the NFL, usually can’t go wrong with OL from Wisconsin but I think he will need to up his game to stick in the NFL

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I love this pick at this point in the draft. Not just because he is a Badger, but because I think this kid has some potential to be a solid G in the NFL. Much like every late round pick, this may be Boom, bust or backup.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love this pick at this point in the draft. Not just because he is a Badger, but because I think this kid has some potential to be a solid G in the NFL. Much like every late round pick, this may be Boom, bust or backup.

Boom, bust or backup is literally every pick no?

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Boom, bust or backup is literally every pick no?

I should have quantified that with the time element. These late round guys typically are only given a small window to do one of those 3 things. Versus guys that seem to stick longer due to their perceived draft value.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
A Green Bay, WI native who played OT for the Badgers, but will likely move inside for the Packers. Hits the agility thresholds that have been so good to Green Bay over the years.

You couldn't make up a better story.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Van Lanen with Dietzen in the fold that could really work well for this team. I love that we addressed the absences on the O-Line.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Green Bay, WI native who played OT for the Badgers, but will likely move inside for the Packers. Hits the agility thresholds that have been so good to Green Bay over the years.

You couldn't make up a better story.

Maybe Aaron continues to make a immature child of himself, he retires, we sign Alex Smith out of retirement and in his presser Alex says “I plan on proving why I was picked first”

Packers proceed to go undefeated and win the Super Bowl....

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Maybe Aaron continues to make a immature child of himself, he retires, we sign Alex Smith out of retirement and in his presser Alex says “I plan on proving why I was picked first”

If Aaron isn't in a Packer uniform ever again, for the reasons we are hearing (not proven yet) Amari Rodgers should get #12. Also, no way do I ever want to see that jersey retired, unless it's for Amari in 20 years.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ok tyni now pass the bottle to the rest of us

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand ya tyni. You were answering Dantes "you couldn't make up a better story " comment by making up a better story.

Members online

Latest posts