Pick #142 Royce Newman

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope he gets a shot at RT. Allow Jenkins and Turner to compete at LT until Bakh is back. Jenkins can move back to LG if needed. That makes the left side really good. With his mobility I also see a decent KR wedge point man.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope he gets a shot at RT. Allow Jenkins and Turner to compete at LT until Bakh is back. Jenkins can move back to LG if needed. That makes the left side really good. With his mobility I also see a decent KR wedge point man.
I just don't think Turner can play LT well. If we put him there; every time we play against a good pass rusher from the right side; we will have problems. I would just like to see him stay on the RT position and try someone else. It killed us in the tampa game having two tackles play poorly against good competition whereas if Turner was on the Right side; maybe we would have only had really bad problems from the Left side instead of both. imho

Reaction score

One thing is certain. We should get elite level production out of our RB group. We’ve invested heavily at RB (new contracts and draft) and OL over 2 consecutive seasons. There’s going to be some fierce competition at the RG/RT spots.

I know Aaron Jones is our guy. But I’m really excited to see what AJ Dillon brings to the table. He looked really dynamic for his Rookie season in limited action. Even against Tampa he was formidable (albeit limited usage) and he looked very comfortable in cold weather altogether.

If they can get Dillon the ball in space (delayed dump throws in the flat/pulling power play) he’s going to be hard to stop. If he gets a pulling OL as a blocker and a head of steam? Someone is going to get punished in the Defensive backfield.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts