Philly D hurting, Brett could have big night.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles | Stallworth misses practice Thursday
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:34:39 -0700

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Donte' Stallworth (hamstring) missed practice Thursday, Sept. 28 and is questionable for Week 4. He said he would be very upset if he is not able to play in the game and expects to be better by Monday, Oct. 2.

Eagles | Dawkins misses practice Thursday
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:34:08 -0700

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles FS Brian Dawkins (concussion) missed practice Thursday, Sept. 28 and is questionable for

Eagles | Hood misses practice Thursday
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:33:40 -0700

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles CB Roderick Hood (heel) missed practice Thursday, Sept. 28 and is doubtful for Week 4.

Eagles | Sheppard misses practice Thursday
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:18:42 -0700

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles CB Lito Sheppard (ankle) missed practice Thursday, Sept. 28 and is doubtful for Week 4. He hinted he might practice before the end of the week.

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports Philadelphia Eagles DL Jevon Kearse (knee) underwent surgery Thursday, Sept. 28 by renowned Miami orthopedic surgeon Dr. John Uribe. The operation was to Kearse's lateral meniscus cartilage. Kearse did suffer a fracture to his tibia but the injury only required a cast,according to Dr. Uribe, about a 12-week rehabilitation period.

Brett should be able to put up some good numbers Monday night, if our defense doesn't show improvement, it could become a shoot-out, I believe we can win if this happens.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure hope so. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we beat the Eagles, and the queens lose to the Bills. What a good way to start the week. Have a good week end all.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ehhh for some reason this looks like a mirage.

Andy Reid could just send in an injury report with big named players and they all play on Monday. I see that happening in this case.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

Andy Reid could just send in an injury report with big named players and they all play on Monday. I see that happening in this case.

Agreed. Those injury reports do nothing but get my hopes up, almost every time the "questionable" not only plays, but is 100% as effective as always.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
porky88 said:

Agreed. Those injury reports do nothing but get my hopes up, almost every time the "questionable" not only plays, but is 100% as effective as always.

The Patriots started doing the 'throw ppl on the injury' list last year out of spite from another team doing it. Making a paper cut injury to 'questionable' things like that. I think it was the Dolphins who got the Patriots going on this, maybe the Jets? I dunno.

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
I sure hope so. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we beat the Eagles, and the queens lose to the Bills. What a good way to start the week. Have a good week end all.

if we be even better if Buffalo beats Minnesota AND Seattle beats Chicago. We win on Monday Nite and we're right back in it.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Brett Favre disects the Iggles D. But that doesnt mean I'll start him over Marc Bulger.....as much as I want to. As others mentioned, I think Andy Reid may be taking a page out of Bill Bellichecks book, and tossing guys on the injury list that will be playings. But we shall see.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Canadian packer said:
Farve may have a big night but the packers defense couldn't stop a high school football team... Hopefully the packers get the ball last... Can you say shootout...

Heh. Too funny. This is exactly what I'm thinking. I just hope the Packers get the ball last. I'm thinking that Monday night Packers vs Redskins a la 1982. If anyone remembers, it came down to who got the ball last, but the Redskin kicker (the best of his time too) missed a long field goal. Packers won 48-47. :chest:

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
Canadian packer said:
Farve may have a big night but the packers defense couldn't stop a high school football team... Hopefully the packers get the ball last... Can you say shootout...

Heh. Too funny. This is exactly what I'm thinking. I just hope the Packers get the ball last. I'm thinking that Monday night Packers vs Redskins a la 1982. If anyone remembers, it came down to who got the ball last, but the Redskin kicker (the best of his time too) missed a long field goal. Packers won 48-47. :chest:

I don't -- I hope the Eagles get the ball last. If you have get the ball last in a shootout, you have just been scored upon. How many times last year did we lose because we had the ball last and ran out of time while driving? I hope the Eagles have it last because we just scored with seconds left.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Ryan said:
porky88 said:

The Patriots started doing the 'throw ppl on the injury' list last year out of spite from another team doing it. Making a paper cut injury to 'questionable' things like that. I think it was the Dolphins who got the Patriots going on this, maybe the Jets? I dunno.
That was REALLY funny. Tom Brady was listed as probable with a stubbed toe.