1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Philly D hurting, Brett could have big night.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Buckeyepackfan, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Buckeyepackfan

Buckeyepackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Eagles | Stallworth misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:34:39 -0700

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Donte' Stallworth (hamstring) missed practice Thursday, Sept. 28 and is questionable for Week 4. He said he would be very upset if he is not able to play in the game and expects to be better by Monday, Oct. 2.

Eagles | Dawkins misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:34:08 -0700

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles FS Brian Dawkins (concussion) missed practice Thursday, Sept. 28 and is questionable for

Eagles | Hood misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:33:40 -0700

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles CB Roderick Hood (heel) missed practice Thursday, Sept. 28 and is doubtful for Week 4.

Eagles | Sheppard misses practice Thursday
    Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:18:42 -0700

Les Bowen, of the Philadelphia Daily News, reports Philadelphia Eagles CB Lito Sheppard (ankle) missed practice Thursday, Sept. 28 and is doubtful for Week 4. He hinted he might practice before the end of the week.

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports Philadelphia Eagles DL Jevon Kearse (knee) underwent surgery Thursday, Sept. 28 by renowned Miami orthopedic surgeon Dr. John Uribe. The operation was to Kearse's lateral meniscus cartilage. Kearse did suffer a fracture to his tibia but the injury only required a cast,according to Dr. Uribe, about a 12-week rehabilitation period.

Brett should be able to put up some good numbers Monday night, if our defense doesn't show improvement, it could become a shoot-out, I believe we can win if this happens.

2. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I sure hope so. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we beat the Eagles, and the queens lose to the Bills. What a good way to start the week. Have a good week end all.

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ehhh for some reason this looks like a mirage.

Andy Reid could just send in an injury report with big named players and they all play on Monday. I see that happening in this case.

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Agreed. Those injury reports do nothing but get my hopes up, almost every time the "questionable" not only plays, but is 100% as effective as always.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    The Patriots started doing the 'throw ppl on the injury' list last year out of spite from another team doing it. Making a paper cut injury to 'questionable' things like that. I think it was the Dolphins who got the Patriots going on this, maybe the Jets? I dunno.

6. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    good news for us

7. Packersfan43084

Packersfan43084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    if we be even better if Buffalo beats Minnesota AND Seattle beats Chicago. We win on Monday Nite and we're right back in it.

8. C-Mize

C-Mize Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope Brett Favre disects the Iggles D. But that doesnt mean I'll start him over Marc Bulger.....as much as I want to. As others mentioned, I think Andy Reid may be taking a page out of Bill Bellichecks book, and tossing guys on the injury list that will be playings. But we shall see.

9. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

10. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    hah nice

11. Canadian packer

Canadian packer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Farve may have a big night but the packers defense couldn't stop a high school football team... Hopefully the packers get the ball last... Can you say shootout...

12. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Heh. Too funny. This is exactly what I'm thinking. I just hope the Packers get the ball last. I'm thinking that Monday night Packers vs Redskins a la 1982. If anyone remembers, it came down to who got the ball last, but the Redskin kicker (the best of his time too) missed a long field goal. Packers won 48-47. :chest:

13. PackFanInSC

PackFanInSC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't -- I hope the Eagles get the ball last. If you have get the ball last in a shootout, you have just been scored upon. How many times last year did we lose because we had the ball last and ran out of time while driving? I hope the Eagles have it last because we just scored with seconds left.

14. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That was REALLY funny. Tom Brady was listed as probable with a stubbed toe.

15. Blackjackking

Blackjackking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Even if all those Eagles are out, the Packers still lose. The Eagles are that much better.

16. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Insightful...

17. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Eagles Scuk!!! Go pack