PFT Players of the last 25 years ranking

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
For as much as the rip Farve, they have him ranked pretty him as they should... Note Reggie White was # 7...

I am glad to see that Peyton and Young are all ranked lower than Brett. Marino as well at 9, which to me is a little low. Rice and Montana haven't been listed yet... neither has Troy boy from the Boys.

No. 4 Brett Favre.

We give Brett Favre a hard time from time to time on this site. But there is simply no denying that he is one of the finest football players of this or any era.

He has started 237 straight games, a remarkable string for a guy who does his thing from the eye of a storm of 300-pound behemoths with bad intentions. He will own every career passing record before he retires. He re-energized a franchise, and he was named the MVP by the Associated Press three straight times.

At a time when a growing number of Falcons fans are lamenting the trade that put the team in a position to draft quarterback Mike Vick in 2001, the move had its roots in an even more problematic trade from ten years earlier, when the Falcons sent Favre to Green Bay.

If Favre had stayed in Atlanta, there very well might have been no need in 2001 to select a franchise quarterback, and the franchise would have been spared the intense embarrassment that it is now experiencing.

The only thing that kept Favre from landing higher than No. 4 on our list was his tendency to, from time to time, make ill-advised throws and the fact that he wears only one Super Bowl ring, for now.

Coming Thursday: No. 3

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For as much as the rip Farve, they have him ranked pretty him as they should... Note Reggie White was # 7...

I am glad to see that Peyton and Young are all ranked lower than Brett. Marino as well at 9, which to me is a little low. Rice and Montana haven't been listed yet... neither has Troy boy from the Boys.

No. 4 Brett Favre.

We give Brett Favre a hard time from time to time on this site. But there is simply no denying that he is one of the finest football players of this or any era.

He has started 237 straight games, a remarkable string for a guy who does his thing from the eye of a storm of 300-pound behemoths with bad intentions. He will own every career passing record before he retires. He re-energized a franchise, and he was named the MVP by the Associated Press three straight times.

At a time when a growing number of Falcons fans are lamenting the trade that put the team in a position to draft quarterback Mike Vick in 2001, the move had its roots in an even more problematic trade from ten years earlier, when the Falcons sent Favre to Green Bay.

If Favre had stayed in Atlanta, there very well might have been no need in 2001 to select a franchise quarterback, and the franchise would have been spared the intense embarrassment that it is now experiencing.

The only thing that kept Favre from landing higher than No. 4 on our list was his tendency to, from time to time, make ill-advised throws and the fact that he wears only one Super Bowl ring, for now.

Coming Thursday: No. 3

Where is TJ Rubley ranked? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Hmmm not a single Viking on the list..... but in related news.. Tommy Kramer got busted yet again for a DUI.

Do the Vikings even have someone in the last 25 years to be considered in the top 25 players?

Moss had the talent... John Randle maybe...

PS... never have I been so mad at a game; I would have cut TJ from the team before we got back to Green Bay.

Members online

Latest posts