PFT Live: What is Peterson’s long-term future with the Vikings?

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
St. Paul Pioneer Press reporter Jeremy Fowler looks into Adrian Peterson’s future with the Vikings, thinks blackouts are possible this season for Minnesota fans, says it’s still a wait-and-see game about whether or not the team will get a new stadium, delves into the QB situation and more in the second segment of today’s PFT…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be shocked if they let him hit the open market. He is the only draw they have.

bianh phan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schneider also addressed his strong criticism of how the Vikings handled Jackson, which made news last week.

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
Vikings signed him this morning to a 6 year, $72 million contract with $41 million guaranteed. Oh wait... never mind, that was the fantasy football league I'm in.

Peterson has seen what Chris Johnson's contract is like and will command a slightly higher contract. He'll probably start seeking it out after week 11. By that time he'll know if my Vikings have a snowballs chance in Hell of reaching the playoffs.

~Val

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings should just quit and move to LA if they fail to keep Peterson, or at least fail to receive a large bounty from trading him.

He'll come down to a top 5 rb of all time. Too bad it's in a time when running the ball isn't that important.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Vikings signed him this morning to a 6 year, $72 million contract with $41 million guaranteed. Oh wait... never mind, that was the fantasy football league I'm in.

Peterson has seen what Chris Johnson's contract is like and will command a slightly higher contract. He'll probably start seeking it out after week 11. By that time he'll know if my Vikings have a snowballs chance in Hell of reaching the playoffs.

~Val
You were close $96 million, $36 million guarnteed, 6 year extension.

Valhalla Express

SKOL VIKINGS!
Reaction score
No more trapped than Barry Sanders... considered one of the best NFL RB's in history (without a ring). Who knows, maybe the Vikings will pull a Packer and end up in the Super Bowl...

~Val

Members online

Latest posts