PFF's breakdown of the rams game

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Well....not a huge saturday fan, but remember what he was used to at Indy? That was an even more pass happy offense when Peyton manning was there. I doubt with his age,size and being used to peytons passing attempts he would be a premeir run blocker.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So this begs the question. Where do the Packers go from here at the center position? Do folks believe that Dietrich-Smith is the heir at center? It's quite obvious that Saturday was looking for a SB ring - which we were all fine with accomodating. However, will he play out his second year of the contract and either way, who might the Packers look to plug in at center?

My thought is that they draft one in second or third round while bringing a veteran to camp (assuming Saturday retires) in case EDS can't do the job effectively in 2013.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
EDS will do fine, and I agree about drafting a top young prospect at center....that way Arod can mold him into the type of center he wants. EDS wasnt a bad center in the past considering his amount of playing time.

Members online

Latest posts