PFF take on the wild card game

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"One exception to this strong showing was B.J. Raji who was largely invisible for the first three quarters of the game only notching his first stop of the game on the 49ers’ final run as they setup their game-winning field goal."

Shocking. He's done as a Packer.

I'd take Pickett back if it's very cheap, though.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always wish that they would go into more depth, because what they do analyze is quite good. I'm sure that they have more notes but keep the articles brief.

Raji had one good season and it wasn't even in his contract year. Thanks for you service. We appreciate the commercials that you did while you were on the team.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always wish that they would go into more depth, because what they do analyze is quite good. I'm sure that they have more notes but keep the articles brief.

Raji had one good season and it wasn't even in his contract year. Thanks for you service. We appreciate the commercials that you did while you were on the team.
I have always thought he was an East Coast kinda guy.
I feel he wants to go back and play on the east coast, probably gonna end up on an NFC East team.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brooks, like Justin Smith, Donte Whitner, and Carlos Rogers, their #1 CB, were all acquired...... NOT.... via Draft & Develop.
On defense, experience is often a wonderful thing. NFL experience.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Barclay is definitely more of a swing tackle than starting tackle. With the return of Bulaga, he'll move out of the starting line-up. The grades were very accurate. Good article.

Members online

Latest posts