1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

PFF rates Rodgers best player in NFL

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, May 18, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Pro Football Focus named Aaron Rodgers the best player in the league in 2010. they listed 101 players.

Here is the link: The Top 101 Players of 2010: The Top 20 | ProFootballFocus.com

But you should also read this as well where the author defends where he put Brady and brings up Rodgers alot as well. Defending the Indefensible | ProFootballFocus.com

Clay Matthews is rated rather low, but its not like these guys have no idea what they are talking about, they put alot of time and work into their rating system and watching film. Its not the list I would make but I respect what they do.

2. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    When I read the heading to this thread, I thought PFF meant "Packer Fan Forum". Well, of course we think he's the best player in the league in 2010. DUH!

3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    i don't know how the work all the stats to say who is what, where..and when.

I'm glad to hear that someone other that Packer fans see's the value of "12" though!!!

and not too happy of whoever it is not seeing the value of Claymaker!

LOL... As i've said before,..I'm not too much into stats,.. only that THE PACKERS ARE #1!!!! wooot woot!!!

4. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    Yah i wouldn't put much stock in this guy's top 20. His number 2 and 3 were outrageous. They are good players but not worthy of number 2 and 3

• Like Like x 1
  5. gbforever

gbforever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +64
    Super Bowl 45 Champs, need I say more?

[​IMG]

6. GBPack2010

GBPack2010 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +67
    He's certainly giving a lot of credit to unheralded players in top 100 which don't make highlight plays each week which is nice but some are way way too high. I mean yes Justin Smith is perhaps arguably a top 5 DE but I do not believe for a sec he is better than Julius Peppers or Dwight Freeney or for the fact that Ndamuhkong Suh is worst than Kyle Williams.