PFF gives Rodgers a negative grade against Chiefs last night

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
How about we replace all these ratings and grades with one:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on, you shouldn't set up Debbie Downers/Negative Nellies with that kind of softball, i.e., ONLY one. :)

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I heard that PFF calculated Rodgers score yesterday to be +4.

Funny, but I thought that Rodgers played better last week than this week. Quite a few of his throws were behind the receivers (I can think of at least 4), but most or all of them were caught due to a good effort by the receiver.

Also, I can think of one really bad throw to a wide open R. Rodgers. A. Rodgers doesn't miss many open targets, but he did on this occasion. Of course, he didn't bounce any throws to his receivers like Kaep did once or twice...

Whatever. I don't look at or use PFF's products. Just reading the news and thought it was interesting.

D

Deleted member 6794

I heard that PFF calculated Rodgers score yesterday to be +4.

Funny, but I thought that Rodgers played better last week than this week. Quite a few of his throws were behind the receivers (I can think of at least 4), but most or all of them were caught due to a good effort by the receiver.

Also, I can think of one really bad throw to a wide open R. Rodgers. A. Rodgers doesn't miss many open targets, but he did on this occasion. Of course, he didn't bounce any throws to his receivers like Kaep did once or twice...

Whatever. I don't look at or use PFF's products. Just reading the news and thought it was interesting.

I don't agree with PFF's ratings either but as a good example of why they may be different to what you get from a boxscore just take a look at his first pass attempt yesterday which could have resulted in an 80-yard TD catch by Montgomery but he dropped it.

The official boxscore lists that as an incompletion for Rodgers while he got a +1.5 grade on the throw from PFF. IMO with the deep pass being on target is a fair evaluation of the play.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Funny, but I thought that Rodgers played better last week than this week.
[sarcasm] No, no, no: He was crap vs. the Chiefs and great yesterday - don't believe your lying eyes! [/sarcasm]

Members online

Latest posts