PFDL Draft Order and Pick Trade Thread (2013)

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Here is the draft order for the veterans draft for the dynasty league. You can trade draft picks or draft positions (if you do either of these you have to post in this thread the completed trade). It is a snake draft so the last person to choose in a round will choose first in the next round. Message me any questions you have. The draft will be 26 rounds (25 players and rookie draft spot).

Official draft order
1. Wood Chipper
2. Gotta Fly
3. Miamibeachpacker (swapped with Poppa)
4. 7thfloorRA
5. Poppa San (swapped with MBP)
6. Shawnsta3
7. vltrophy
8. Northwestcheesehead
9. Joshsup17
10. AmishMafia

We will have 25 man initial rosters. We will expand to 30 after the NFL Draft when we do our rookie draft. The draft will be 26 rounds.
Starting lineup will be 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 RB/WR/TE 1 K 1 DEF
We will have a veterans draft on March 14, 2013 (2 days after Free Agency starts in the NFL) and a 5 round rookie/free agent draft in May. You will pick your rookie draft spot in the veterans draft. You CAN trade veteran draft picks pre draft and during the draft. Also the veterans draft will have a random order.
We will be utilizing fleaflicker.com to host the league.
It will be called the PFDL (Packer Forum Dynasty League)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You ARE REQUIRED to post here if you trade any draft picks or if you swap draft positions with anyone. If you don't then it is not official. You can also message me about any completed trades or if you have any questions.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Bet you went "no effin way they'll believe this" when you popped up at #1.

Is this a fair evaluator? http://www.footballguys.com/pickvalue.htm
LOL I did say no way. I def didn't want the pressure of the 1.01 and the long wait to 2.10 but oh well.
That calculator is more for redrafts but it can make do for the dynasty picks as well. Picks are really however you evaluate them.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
We will have 25 man initial rosters. We will expand to 30 after the NFL Draft when we do our rookie draft. The draft will be 26 rounds.
We will have a veterans draft on March 14, 2013 (2 days after Free Agency starts in the NFL) and a 5 round rookie/free agent draft in May. You will pick your rookie draft spot in the veterans draft. You CAN trade veteran draft picks pre draft and during the draft. Also the veterans draft will have a random order.
I'm on at fleaficker. How do I join our league?

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I'm on at fleaficker. How do I join our league?
League isn't created yet. It won't be until the draft is complete.
How many years do you guys think we will get in?

Just trying to hash out my draft strategy.
Well the plan is to go forever and if an owner drops out then he gets replaced by another owner.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many years do you guys think we will get in?

Just trying to hash out my draft strategy.
Well, I'm in my mid 40s. I should expect to live to about 85. So, I'm going to say about 40.

Last in the draft? Wasn't I last in the other draft also? What the hell? So this is how you treat the Amish. Duly noted.

PS: Its not fantasy football if you really believe. :)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Well, I'm in my mid 40s. I should expect to live to about 85. So, I'm going to say about 40.

Last in the draft? Wasn't I last in the other draft also? What the hell? So this is how you treat the Amish. Duly noted.

LOL you can swap draft positions with someone or trade draft picks.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Here is the draft order for the veterans draft for the dynasty league. You can trade draft picks or draft positions (if you do either of these you have to post in this thread the completed trade). It is a snake draft so the last person to choose in a round will choose first in the next round. Message me any questions you have. The draft will be 26 rounds (25 players and rookie draft spot).

Official draft order
1. Wood Chipper
2. Gotta Fly
3. Poppa San
4. 7thfloorRA
5. Miamibeachpacker
6. Shawnsta3
7. vltrophy
8. Northwestcheesehead
9. Joshsup17
10. AmishMafia

We'll be going to flea flicker.com to draft our players. What is the time limit?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL I did say no way. I def didn't want the pressure of the 1.01 and the long wait to 2.10 but oh well.
That calculator is more for redrafts but it can make do for the dynasty picks as well. Picks are really however you evaluate them.
Feel bad for you. Tell you what. I will swap all of our picks. All of yours - for all of mine. Orrrrr if you want #5 all the way thru, I can swap with MBP then swap with you.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Feel bad for you. Tell you what. I will swap all of our picks. All of yours - for all of mine. Orrrrr if you want #5 all the way thru, I can swap with MBP then swap with you.
I will TRADE any picks besides my 1.01
I am essentially in the same spot with you since I have to draft at the turn

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will TRADE any picks besides my 1.01
I am essentially in the same spot with you since I have to draft at the turn
MBP offered to swap all picks with me. If I did that, I would swap all picks with you. All picks at #5. If you keep 1.01 off the table, it will be difficult.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
MBP offered to swap all picks with me. If I did that, I would swap all picks with you. All picks at #5. If you keep 1.01 off the table, it will be difficult.
Nah I will stick with what I got. There is a certain RB I want who will be gone by 1.05.

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't read up, but I need to start a draft strategy and such things as these. Do not want to go willy nilly into this draft!

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Haven't read up, but I need to start a draft strategy and such things as these. Do not want to go willy nilly into this draft!
My best advice is to look up keeper/dynasty related stuff. We are drafting 250 total players so I would be prepared.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Don't worry Amish I'll treat ya worse than this when we play in the reg season so u'll forget bout pickin late in the draft

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts