PF Member Interviews

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Thanks Zombie, I dont know why I stay under the radar, but I sure do enjoy coming here and reading what you all write everyday.

Well Heather in my opinon, you "stay under the radar" because besides being a very dedicated fan, you are a very caring, and truly nice person.
You never say anything negative about anyone or anything.

Basically, you are just a great individual!

Unlike the rest of us, that are for the most part..... crude, rude and socially unacceptable. :doh:

Thanks Vikesrule for saying such nice things about me!! But dont you know that I come here to see the crude, rude and socially unacceptable...LOL..j/k But all you guys are great on here and I enjoy everything everyone says. :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
Heatherthepackgirl said:
Thanks Zombie, I dont know why I stay under the radar, but I sure do enjoy coming here and reading what you all write everyday.

Well Heather in my opinon, you "stay under the radar" because besides being a very dedicated fan, you are a very caring, and truly nice person.
You never say anything negative about anyone or anything.

Basically, you are just a great individual!

Unlike the rest of us, that are for the most part..... crude, rude and socially unacceptable. :doh:

Thanks Vikesrule for saying such nice things about me!! But dont you know that I come here to see the crude, rude and socially unacceptable...
Hmmm.....must have meant me! :wink:

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think it is all about just you cheesy although you have part of it.

Rude = Trom
Crude = Me

you're just socially unacceptable!!!!

who loves ya Pooter!!!???

I would liek to hear Packnsteel just so we can hear more about Heathie!!!!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I was inebriated last night I think, dont remember much about it. I havent drank in so so long after a couple glasses of wine I was under the table or over the table sort of speaking. LOL...

Members online

Latest posts