PF Member Interviews

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PF Memeber Interviews

bump.
good stuff, people. If you haven't gotten the chance...

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PF Memeber Interviews

Heathie, I am looking at your sig and can't help but laugh. At favres 200th game my buddy and I each bought a GB hat that sparkled like that (optical lights or something like that) Well, these two girls wanted our hats. So one flashed her top to me and got my hat. My buddy told the other one "you'll hafta do better than that for mine. Well she flashed him alright, but not her top!!! Needless to say, neither of us have those hats anymore!!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
PF Memeber Interviews

I think we are waiting on Arrow's interview and then move forward...

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: PF Memeber Interviews

Heathie, I am looking at your sig and can't help but laugh. At favres 200th game my buddy and I each bought a GB hat that sparkled like that (optical lights or something like that) Well, these two girls wanted our hats. So one flashed her top to me and got my hat. My buddy told the other one "you'll hafta do better than that for mine. Well she flashed him alright, but not her top!!! Needless to say, neither of us have those hats anymore!!!
:shock: 8)
(note to self....search internet for sparkly GB hats)

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I guess sparkles can get you anything you want...LOL..Now me, I would have just bought one..LOL...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
tromadz said:
BangTheDrum said:
Good stuff... get cheesy in there!

Cheesey just needs to write a book.
That would be a "novel" idea!!! :lol:

Oh my gosh that was bad. :shock:

I do think we need Cheesey interviewed.
I think everyone here already knows MORE about me then they wanted to know.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see Heather interviewed next. She's a huge Pack fan that for some strange reason always stays under the radar and doesn't get the spotlight.

So if I could nominate someone to be interviewed next...

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see Heather interviewed next. She's a huge Pack fan that for some strange reason always stays under the radar and doesn't get the spotlight.

Oooooh oooh - this could be good!! :wink:

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks Zombie, I dont know why I stay under the radar, but I sure do enjoy coming here and reading what you all write everyday.

I would also like to nominate Zombie, if he nominates me then I have to know more about him.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Zombie, I dont know why I stay under the radar, but I sure do enjoy coming here and reading what you all write everyday.

Well Heather in my opinon, you "stay under the radar" because besides being a very dedicated fan, you are a very caring, and truly nice person.
You never say anything negative about anyone or anything.

Basically, you are just a great individual!

Unlike the rest of us, that are for the most part..... crude, rude and socially unacceptable. :doh:

Members online

Latest posts