1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

PF Hangouts Page

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by IPBprez, Nov 24, 2005.

1. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey RYAN -------

Name: Waterfront Bar & Grill
    Address: 409 W. Jackson - 236th Street Cicero IN,
    Phone: 3179844651 Fax:

=====================================

The above "Hangout" ...is NOT a Packer Bar. It once was, back in the mid-Nineties, while we were on our SuperBowl run. But, it has since changed hands and is now a Colts (ahem) theme bar....

Question - where did you upload your list from? Packers.com?

I would offer that we let the Members upload where they go - and have this become a more valid listing, from active fans of today, as opposed to what's listed as historical.. on specific web sites.

I usually use these sites for my searches - but a central location (Here?) would simplify it all.... Look:

• PackersNews.com
      Packers.com
      SouthEndZone.com
      JSonline.com/Packer

PackerReport.com
      (so-so.. you have to pay for the privilege, so it would be real-time, yet limited in scope)

google searches

I have some Hangouts listed at IPB which aren't on here, either - but we've actually called some places to discuss the issue, like during Pre-season (do they have SAT dishes?) and that helps spread the word....

Let me know....

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    These were collected from a couple sites around the net. I should call and verufy with the locations, that's what I should do.