Pettigrew

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers could not only add a premiere TE tallent. But subtract that tallent from the Lions roster. lol But seriously. He got hurt a c0uple times. He was dependable for a good while before that though. Then he was picked apart for dropping alot of passes... He didnt look too bad to me though. In fact I thought he was one of those back breaker type players that can really kill us...

With the possibility of losing Finley was and still is very real. Pettigrew came out on top as my top replacment choice. Along with Quarless, I feel very comfortable. Now if we were to keep Finley, and add Pettigrew... Oh boy! like when we had Chamura and brought in Keith Jackson... How did that work out again??? Oh yea SUPER BOWL!!!

I had been rooting to get rid of the FB all together and #1 get a RB that can make plays on his own... CHECK!!! And #2 add another premiere TE that can both catch and block... Jordy/Cobb split out wide. Finley and Pettigrew moving around inside. We could send 4 recievers out, or have 7 blockers up front to give Lacy a chance to find a lane... OUT OF THE SAME FORMATION!!! It undefendable:) And if thats not a word it needs to be! lol

Make it happen TT!

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is a premiere TE. 1st round pick. top te in his class. Done very well through his career despite a terrible team.
When I mistake him for megatron at least once a game, I'd say he is doing something very good...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is a premiere TE. 1st round pick. top te in his class. Done very well through his career despite a terrible team.
When I mistake him for megatron at least once a game, I'd say he is doing something very good...

So if you give credit to pettigrew for where he was drafted do you take it away from jimmy graham?

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would hardly call a TE who has the career averages he does a premiere TE. And yes the teams have been terrible but the offenses have been high powered. Not to mention he has a little guy named Calvin Johnson to draw some attention away. I'd rather roll the dice with Bostick or bring back Quarless or go after a guy like Garrett Graham

Members online

Latest posts