People who hold up signs at games.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have something on the front for the media and players to see.
How about something on the back for the fans behind them?
If there is nothing there then wouldn't it make sense to have something to get the fans in the rows behind riled up?
Just sayin...

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At Bomber games (fyi, my local football team, to clarify), I bring signs, and use them MOSTLY for the fans themselves (given my usually crappy seats that never get on TV).

Last year, when I brought several really awesome signs for a huge rival game, I ran up the Student Section with them to get the rowdiest section of the stadium riled up. GOOOOD times.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I brought signs to a packer game in 1989 here in Dallas. Was funny as heck to see ONLY Packer fans in the stadium. Dallas was 1-15 that year. I had a "The Pack is Back" sign. Hey we almost made the playoffs that year and for GB, that was something back in those days. heh And I thought Majik was the bomb.

Jimmy Johnson was walking around the stadium looking at the crowd from the field. It was the last game of the year and I was one of the few people in the end zone section at Texas Stadium. He was looking up at my sign, then my friend and I gave him the bird and yelled "Hey Jimmy, need a closer look!" LOL He walked on after that.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I brought signs to a packer game in 1989 here in Dallas. Was funny as heck to see ONLY Packer fans in the stadium. Dallas was 1-15 that year. I had a "The Pack is Back" sign. Hey we almost made the playoffs that year and for GB, that was something back in those days. heh And I thought Majik was the bomb.

Jimmy Johnson was walking around the stadium looking at the crowd from the field. It last game of the year and I was one of the few people in the end zone section at Texas Stadium. He was looking up at my sign, then my friend and I gave him the bird and yelled "Hey Jimmy, need a closer look!" LOL He walked on after that.
Thanx for sharing that story! LOL

What do you think of Jimmy Johnson now as the commentator on Fox?

TheSnowPlow

Driving Don Shula Crazy
Reaction score

Jimmy Johnson was walking around the stadium looking at the crowd from the field. It last game of the year and I was one of the few people in the end zone section at Texas Stadium. He was looking up at my sign, then my friend and I gave him the bird and yelled "Hey Jimmy, need a closer look!" LOL He walked on after that.

It's not nice to make fun of a poor guy with a condition that requires medication.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My first game at Lambeau was spent three rows the very back right along the goal line. Good enough, except for the a-hole old cowboy who wouldn't take his enormous cowboy hat off of his enormous cowboy head. Same principle, right?

beautifuleyes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At Bomber games (fyi, my local football team, to clarify), I bring signs, and use them MOSTLY for the fans themselves (given my usually crappy seats that never get on TV).

Last year, when I brought several really awesome signs for a huge rival game, I ran up the Student Section with them to get the rowdiest section of the stadium riled up. GOOOOD times.

um they aren't just any signs, they are FLIP CHART SIGNS. dude you gotta clarify this kind of stuff. the flip chart style allows for something to ALWAYS be shown on both sides

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want to look through a sign but usually people only hold them up for a short amount of time so they aren't that annoying. The ********** with the stupid homemade hats......that is a whole other story. You can see over and around a cheesehead just fine because they are not absurdly large.

This ******* though....someone should take that stupid *** thing and stomp the hell out of it and then thank him for his lifetime of inconsideration.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts