1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

People are not very observant!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Feb 5, 2007.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I had a gold pocket tee shirt that I hadn't worn, so last week I had a shirt shop put on the front..."GREEN BAY PACKERS
    SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS

It wasn't until my third period class (5th graders) that someone finally spoke up....".Uh, Mr. Friauf, the Packers were't in yesterdays SuperBowl."

I insisted they were, but if they weren't then it must be next years SuperBowl. :rotflmao:

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    You could always dream Montana bob. We all can.

3. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I once handled a case where a firetruck with sirens blaring and lights flashing was hit on the side at an intersection. The lady making the right on red "didn't see the firetruck."

4. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Another example of why I've always said they give drivers licenses out too easily. Any moron could get one of them, and that's why we have 40k+ traffic deaths a year in this country.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I got mine in a box of "******* Jacks!"