Penalties

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Penalties hurt but I'm not sure I've ever seen a game where they were SO detrimental.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned I can not wait to get the Bears in Lambeau Field. I have never seen a team get dominated and win the game like that. That call against Zombo was BS period as was that personal foul against Collins. They were fighting themselves the Bears and the Refs tonight.

OP
OP
P

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunshine I totally agree with you, grrrrr this game totally pissed me off and wth was the special teams doing the fell asleep today.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunshine I totally agree with you, grrrrr this game totally pissed me off and wth was the special teams doing the fell asleep today.

Special teams was a big reason we lost........besides penalties........and J jones fumbling the ****ing football. You kick the ball down the middle of the field on kick offs.........or it goes out of bounds and they start off with great field position. We just gave them chance after chance.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually thought Clifton played fairly well. Colledge and Tauscher, however, not so much.

I thought so many of those penalties were ticky tacky. Sure, they could have been called, but in most games, they wouldn't have been. AND, to my (biased) eye, the bears had plenty of no-calls that were of the same degree as the Pack's.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I keep thinking if we had played a clean game with few penalties we would easily have won this game. Arghhhh. Must not think about this, must not get ANNNNNNNNNGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY

If I remember correctly. Clifton and Colledge both combine to kill 2 drives. Did they send in Bulaga for any snaps?

victor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
green bay

This was the worse game I ever seen by the Packers. Rogers is probably the best since Bart Starr. The rest of the team sucked. The worst penalties in history. Are U kidding me. Better get their heads out of their *****. There is a long season coming and the rest of the team better understand what it means to win. Pathetic performance tonight. I hope that the team realizes what it needed to win. The fans do.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes Clifton and Colledge killed two drives. and yeah Bulaga came in for a couple plays, Clifton came off the field with cramps i think. Might have been one of the drives where he ruined it with a hold prior to coming off the field.

smcgann

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess we saw tonight who wanted it more!! The coach needs to stop hiding behind his play calling sheets and show some passion and confidence! Rogers needs to rally his team and be the stud that Cutler was tonight! Come on guys, you let Lovie win another game against you! I still believe in you but please will you get mad, play smart, and WANT IT MORE THAN THE OTHER TEAM!

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I keep thinking if we had played a clean game with few penalties we would easily have won this game. Arghhhh. Must not think about this, must not get ANNNNNNNNNGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yeah, I think if no penalties had been called in that game, we could've won 31-10.

joseph

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Disillusioned

I just finished watching the Packers lose to the Bears at Soldier field and I needed to voice my thoughts. I have watched many NFL football games, especially Packer's games, but I have never been more disillusioned with NFL football or NFL officiating. All I want, all anyone wants is a level playing field. Good sportsmanship, and refs to call the same for one team as they do for the other. But, in a game with one of the longest rivalries in NFL history on the most spectacular night of football- monday, I watched in horror as flag after flag was thrown against Green Bay. Some of them were minor 5 yard penalties, but too often they were in the red zone or negated needed turnovers. Ultimately, the Packers had one of the most penalized nights in NFL history. Fans need to believe that NFL games are clean games and may the best team win, but that was clouded tonight and that upsets me.

Members online

Latest posts