PDFL Players Taken Thread

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My team to start the league with (plus a kicker)
1.03 Doug Martin RB, TB -- Best RB in the draft
2.06 Chris Johnson RB, TEN -- A bit of a reach here but I wanted two RB to start the team with
3.05 Victor Cruz WR, NYG -- Best WR available, I had him top 5. Now sign the dang contract! I don't need no holdout.
4.06 Torrey Smith WR, BAL -- Expect him to step up now. Potential pick.
5.05 Reggie Bush RB, DET -- Like the move to Detroit. Expect a few years of solid play.
6.06 Dwayne Bowe WR, KCC -- New QB and WCO coach.
7.05 Daryl Richardson RB, SLR -- Jackson is gone, Spot is his to lose.
8.06 Kendall Wright WR, TEN -- Potential pick
9.05 Dennis Pitta TE, BAL -- Solid young player
10.06 Peyton Manning QB, DEN -- Targeted him here going in to the draft. Solid value for a few years yet to find his replacement.
11.05 Brandon Pettigrew TE, DET -- Another solid young player in a passing offense with a good QB.
12.06 Knowshon Moreno RB, DEN -- Need him to become THE MAN.
13.05 Emanuel Sanders WR, PIT -- Wallace is gone. Starting job is his.
14.06 Robert Turbin RB, SEA -- Lynch won't last forever with the touches he has been geting.
15.05 Bengals defense -- Roll of the dice.
16.06 Alex Smith QB, KCC -- New coach, new team, new ball control via the pass offense. Time needed for familiatity.
17.05 Ravens D -- Old or not, the franchise always has a decent defense and don't stay down long.
18.06 Brian Quick WR, STL -- Potential pick
19.05 Jon Baldwin WR, KC -- Young starting WR in WCO.
20.06 Nick Foles QB, PHI -- Can Vick hold up and run Chip Kelley's offense? I bet not with this pick.
21.05 Pierre Thomas RB, NOS -- Solid veteran that seems to have been forgotten due to a lost season. Coach is back.
22.06 Rod Streater WR, OAK -- Potential pick.
24.06 andrew hawkins WR, CIN -- Last starting WR not on someones roster I think.
25.05 Alex Green RB, GBP -- I still think he has a shot to be the 3rd down back 2 years from his ACL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts