ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Heads up if you are looking for something Packers related to watch -

Payton's Places - "In Lombardi's Footsteps" on Monday, April 13th at 6:00PM CST

followed by

Payton's Places - "Brett Favre" at 6:30 PM

A clip from "In Lombardi's Footsteps" -

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know, I was wanting to see that.
And those episodes are followed by a Packers/Vikings game from 2009. I'm not watching that one though, since we lost.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know, I was wanting to see that.
And those episodes are followed by a Packers/Vikings game from 2009. I'm not watching that one though, since we lost.

Alan Babre, Jason Spitz, and Daryn Colledge at left tackle trying to block Jared Allen and the Williams Wall :eek:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to watch these on my DVR. Many impressive moments, but I think what I liked most was Bart Starr's green Stingray that he had lent Favre to drive Peyton around in.

They said he had won a silver Stingray for his Super Bowl I MVP, and that he traded it in for a Packer green one. I was wondering how that worked - If he told the NFL/Chevrolet he wanted a green one, or if he took the silver one to a local lot and traded it in?

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only guessing, but as a very old Packer fan, after the years preceding, nay, the decades, since a championship, once Mr. Starr decided he wanted green for the Pack as his SB MVP award, every Chevy dealer in the greater Green Bay metro area was willing to give him one.

He was a hero!

I loved seeing into St. Vincent’s basement and the film footage there after the SB.

Members online

Latest posts