1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

payton head coach??????????

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by mrhustle11, Jan 9, 2006.

1. mrhustle11

mrhustle11 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    today cold pizza said that sean payton is going to be the next head coach in green bay. It was also reported earlier that if he was a head coach he would bring in ty detmer as a offensive assitant. Let me know what you think.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    wow. they reported that as news? interesting. packersnews.com and packers.com have nothing about that, except interview news. I hope its not true!

3. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    Isn't Ty Detmer a backup QB in Atlanta?

4. mrhustle11

mrhustle11 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    they think that payton is heading to green bay. i didnt say they reported it, the only thing i said they reported was that detmer would be one of his assistants if he was a head coach. it is believed that this was detmers final year in the nfl

5. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Who on Cold Pizza said it?

The Hair Club guy?

The frequently wrong Woody Paige?

A Woody irritated Skip Bayless?

Bet against whatever they say and you win money the majority of the time.

I don't watch it. I tried a couple of times but just can't sit through an episode of stupidity. I'm suprised it hasn't been cancelled.

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey, pretty much my thoughts on the whole "cold pizza" deal too! can't stand the show - way too much whining, bs, & speculation!! let's all remember, it's not the "cold pizza news" - it's entertainment - i guess that's what THEY like to call it! :roll: