payton head coach??????????

mrhustle11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
today cold pizza said that sean payton is going to be the next head coach in green bay. It was also reported earlier that if he was a head coach he would bring in ty detmer as a offensive assitant. Let me know what you think.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow. they reported that as news? interesting. packersnews.com and packers.com have nothing about that, except interview news. I hope its not true!

OP
OP
M

mrhustle11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they think that payton is heading to green bay. i didnt say they reported it, the only thing i said they reported was that detmer would be one of his assistants if he was a head coach. it is believed that this was detmers final year in the nfl

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who on Cold Pizza said it?

The Hair Club guy?

The frequently wrong Woody Paige?

A Woody irritated Skip Bayless?

Bet against whatever they say and you win money the majority of the time.

I don't watch it. I tried a couple of times but just can't sit through an episode of stupidity. I'm suprised it hasn't been cancelled.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
Who on Cold Pizza said it?

The Hair Club guy?

The frequently wrong Woody Paige?

A Woody irritated Skip Bayless?

Bet against whatever they say and you win money the majority of the time.

I don't watch it. I tried a couple of times but just can't sit through an episode of stupidity. I'm suprised it hasn't been cancelled.

hey, pretty much my thoughts on the whole "cold pizza" deal too! can't stand the show - way too much whining, bs, & speculation!! let's all remember, it's not the "cold pizza news" - it's entertainment - i guess that's what THEY like to call it! :roll:

Members online

Latest posts