1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Pawn Stars v Hardcore Pawn

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by packa7x, May 21, 2012.

1. packa7x

packa7x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    For those of you who watch both, which do you like better?

2. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    Pawn Stars. Hardcore Pawn I believe purposely argues rants & raves to boost ratings. They put on a show. I know most people probably watch it b/c of that. I prefer Pawn Stars even though Chumley does stupid things that would normally get a person fired for but he's the "court jester" sorta speak.

3. packa7x

packa7x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    Chumlee annoys the crap out of me, but I'm with you, Pawn Stars by a mile. Hardcore Pawn seems too staged to me and that family drama is annoying.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,039
    I get very annoyed with the staged chumlee crap

5. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,777
    Pawn Stars - 2 episodes of the other one was enough. All the staged stuff on Pawn Stars is annoying, though. I've seen Chum around town - the stupid thing? Its not an act. Actually, most of my friends have seen him and have a pic taken with him. He strolls around most of the big events in town - cashing in on his celebrity status. He's a nice guy.

6. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    I admit some of the stuff Chumley does is staged as most people would get fired for what he has done "at work". BUT at the same time Hardcore Pawn is SO staged it's pathetic. I can't stand the brother & sister.

7. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +385
    Even though I do prefer Pawn Stars over the other I will NEVER repeat NEVER buy a chumlee shirt

8. packa7x

packa7x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    The brother and sister both need a good punch in the face.

• Agree Agree x 1