Pats fan - coming to GB in August!

VApatsfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Brady is better than Manning!"

Probably the first thing you'd expect to hear from a Pats fan! Kidding aside, just wanted to give a warm hello to the Pack fans. I got really excited when I saw my team was going to GB for the preseason. Originally planned to go to Lambeau in '06 but I really want to see Brady and Favre on the same field and August is a heck of a lot more appealing than December.

So if anyone has tips on tickets, hotels, good football bars, restaurants, I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

BTW- Tom Brady IS a better QB than Peyton Manning! ;)

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vapatsfan here. This is a good old packer fan. I am located 4 miles south of Lambeau Field in De Pere, Wi Suburb of Green Bay. I will give you all information you need for your trip to G.B. fot Pats game in Aug. I will do it in 4-5 messages ( or as many as needed) Sports Bars first--There are two located in the new Atrium complex at lambeau Field operated by the G.B. Packers. Profit goes into the Football operations of the Team. Located on Holmgren Way just a very short walk from Lambeau on Holmgren Way are three great Sports Bars--. The Stadium Bar and Grill---The Bar (sports bar & Grill located right next to the Stadium View. Right across the street from Stadium View is-- Andruzzi's Sports Club (and Grill). All located very near Lambeau Field, and right near each other on Holmgren Way. If you think of any questions after your last post. Ask on this forum, I will be looking and will answer them or get Info from some one who knows. Tomorrow Sunday, look for my second message either about places to eat and or hotels.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
VApatsfan said:
BTW- Tom Brady IS a better QB than Peyton Manning! ;)

ahahaha...id expect nothing less. all kidding aside you seem like a good guy. welcome.

theres a section for tickets and im sure you can find some good info in there. good luck with your trip dude.

Members online

Latest posts