Patriots vs. Cowboys

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Best part of the game yesterday... the TO interview after the game.. talk about a "space cadet"... Owens lives in a different quadrant of the universe from the rest of mankind... Just shut up, play ball and retire at the earliest chance please.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best part of the game yesterday... the TO interview after the game.. talk about a "space cadet"... Owens lives in a different quadrant of the universe from the rest of mankind... Just shut up, play ball and retire at the earliest chance please.
I didn't get to see that.......what did he say? That he is still the greatest?

Pack93z

Reaction score
Pack93z said:

I tried to find the video.. but everytime someone would ask about Moss he would "next question" it very quickly and hide behind his sunglasses.. yes it was dark and yes they were in from what Peter King calls it.. the basement of Texas stadium...

I don't know if it was the loss, the getting outshown on the field by about everyone in the Pats Wideouts.. but he was sulking...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Pack93z said:

I tried to find the video.. but everytime someone would ask about Moss he would "next question" it very quickly and hide behind his sunglasses.. yes it was dark and yes they were in from what Peter King calls it.. the basement of Texas stadium...

I don't know if it was the loss, the getting outshown on the field by about everyone in the Pats Wideouts.. but he was sulking...
COOL!!! If this keeps up, he will revert to his REAL self, and help destroy his team!!! :D

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
saw on fox pregame. even his OWN teamates have said that he will self destruct at some point this season and tear the team apart. HIS OWN TEAMATES!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
saw on fox pregame. even his OWN teamates have said that he will self destruct at some point this season and tear the team apart. HIS OWN TEAMATES!!!!
Sweet! I would LOVE to see TO "Take Out" the Cowboys with his self love!

Pack93z

Reaction score
TO is getting close to going into a total meltdown.. you can feel it comming..

cnnsi's rumors said:
Frustrated T.O. wants more passes
Posted: Thursday October 18, 2007 06:42AM ET
Terrell Owens is frustrated but not ready to complain about how he's being used in the Cowboys' offense. Owens had 16 catches for 329 yards and three touchdowns in the first three weeks of the season. Over the last three weeks, Owens has 11 catches for 124 yards and one touchdown. He wasn't happy after the Cowboys' loss to New England on Sunday, despite catching six passes for 66 yards and a touchdown. "I was frustrated we didn't go down the field as much," he said before Wednesday's practice. "With the way they played, we could have taken some shots. Even despite that, there were opportunities for us to win the game." Dallas has thrown to Owens a team-high 56 times.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO is getting close to going into a total meltdown.. you can feel it comming..

cnnsi's rumors said:
Frustrated T.O. wants more passes
Posted: Thursday October 18, 2007 06:42AM ET
Terrell Owens is frustrated but not ready to complain about how he's being used in the Cowboys' offense. Owens had 16 catches for 329 yards and three touchdowns in the first three weeks of the season. Over the last three weeks, Owens has 11 catches for 124 yards and one touchdown. He wasn't happy after the Cowboys' loss to New England on Sunday, despite catching six passes for 66 yards and a touchdown. "I was frustrated we didn't go down the field as much," he said before Wednesday's practice. "With the way they played, we could have taken some shots. Even despite that, there were opportunities for us to win the game." Dallas has thrown to Owens a team-high 56 times.
Ohhh! I can't WAIT for "Chernobyl Owens" to let loose on his "team!" One more loss outta do it!

Members online

Latest posts