Patriots score 14 in 4th quarter.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From here the Pats go on to beat the crappy teams in their division to hop along into the playoffs with homefield advantage. Ladeeda!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AHHHH...can't stand Patriots...fear of boring Super Bowl growing...first, boring NBA Finals...then, boring World Series...can't take it...please, Pack, please...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Pats go 18-0, then LOSE to the Packers in the SB!
(I can dream, can't i???)

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How did INDY BLOW IT!? I hate the Pats with a passion and I would have loved to see them lose, Im not a fan of Indy either but I rather have them go undeafted then the Pats if either does. And now the Pats are saying the Colts cheated and they won!

Patriots complain about crowd noise
By Jason Cole

Monday, Nov 5, 2007 12:13 pm EST
The NFL is looking into allegations that the Indianapolis Colts piped in noise during the game Sunday between the Colts and the Patriots. The charge comes after Patriots President Jonathan Kraft became the latest NFL team executive to accuse the Colts of the distracting tactic that is against the rules.

"We're aware of it and we're looking into it," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said Monday. "It may just be the TV feed from CBS, but we're checking it out."

Observers at the game said there seemed to be a "skip" in the sound during the game Sunday, which the Patriots won 24-20. That might confirm the long-held suspicion among many people in the NFL that the Colts play loud crowd noise to help distract opponents when the other team is on offense.

"We're aware of the accusations, but there has never been anything to substantiate it," Aiello said.

Kraft approached NFL Vice President of Security Milt Ahlerich after Kraft and his parents, Patriots owners Bob and Myra Kraft, left the Patriots locker room after the game.

Kraft was angry as he told Ahlerich the league needed to look into the allegation. Ahlerich is the same person who confiscated a videotape made by the Patriots during a game against the New York Jets in Week 2 that led to the Spygate controversy.

In addition, New England quarterback Tom Brady also commented on how loud it was in the RCA Dome.

"I don't know how you measure levels of being deaf, but we couldn't hear anything out there," Brady said.

This is the latest in a string of incidents between the teams that have fueled the growing Colts-Pats rivalry. In the past, Colts General Manager Bill Polian has vehemently argued that the Patriots have bent the rules in terms of use of replay challenges and the pass interference rule.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Yes the Pats won.. but Tony Dungy gave the rest of the NFL the blueprint to slow the machine down.. a modified version of the cover two.. but the key is getting pressure up front without stunts and added blitz's..

It was shown that the Pats o-tackles struggle with speed rushers and it is apparent that Little Tommy Baby Makers doesn't want to run with the ball.

Needless to say, the opposing team has to play a flawless game to take them out.. but it can be done.. The Colts secondary isn't loaded with all world talent.. Sanders and Jackson are legit playmakers, but the rest just played sound strategic ball.

Even though he is carrying my FF team.. I was secretly hoping the Freeney knocked Brady around a little more yesterday.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sick of reading about "now we can see how Pats can be beaten". Colts were at home and couldn't get it done, that will probably not happen again, and they are the reigning champions. Pats were always as good as Colts, if not better in every place except WR's, now they have Moss, Welker and Stallworth. Instead of boasting how they are now vulnerable, shouldn't we be scared at how good they are?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well.....the only way we will get to play them is if we get to the Super Bowl..............so i won't worry about them till then.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
I am sick of reading about "now we can see how Pats can be beaten". Colts were at home and couldn't get it done, that will probably not happen again, and they are the reigning champions. Pats were always as good as Colts, if not better in every place except WR's, now they have Moss, Welker and Stallworth. Instead of boasting how they are now vulnerable, shouldn't we be scared at how good they are?

Everyone has been saying how unbeatable the Pats are, so when a team exposes weaknesses in a team of course it's going to be talked about. The Pats by no means dominated that game. Remember how the Cardinals almost beat the Bears last year, and Denny Green's rant afterwards? Same thing. It just shows that the Pats aren't superhuman like everyone seems to think they were. No one is saying the Pats aren't good. They are the best team in the NFL.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from, but we all knew Bears didn't have an ofense. It was easy to see that Bears could be beaten, especially when Cardinals got so close. But this is Patriots, who don't have obvious holes like a Bears offense, who beat Colts in Indy, most would say that Colts are 2nd best after Pats. so I don't see what there is to boast about. Colts were the best chance at beating Pats and they didn't, now Pats will return to their 40-point wins every Sunday.

Pack93z

Reaction score
mike_donnelly said:
I understand where you're coming from, but we all knew Bears didn't have an ofense. It was easy to see that Bears could be beaten, especially when Cardinals got so close. But this is Patriots, who don't have obvious holes like a Bears offense, who beat Colts in Indy, most would say that Colts are 2nd best after Pats. so I don't see what there is to boast about. Colts were the best chance at beating Pats and they didn't, now Pats will return to their 40-point wins every Sunday.

You are correct about the Bears and lack of offense, but the Pats defense can be scored upon.. and ran upon. So to win you have to slow the offense down, which until yesterday didn't happen.

The colts don't have the best defense in the game today.. good not great.. and they slowed them down. So I look to a game like Pittsburgh to bloody the nose of the Pats defense, run the ball down their throats.. and end all this Pats are gods BS.

They will fall.

Pack93z

Reaction score
BTW.. I am entirely too sick of all this NE undefeated, we are the greatest thing since sliced bread...

Billy Boy can take his cheating whiney little *** back to NY.. steal someone else's wife and disappear for the rest of his god fearing days.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
please don't mistake what I am saying as me being a Pats fan, I am just trying to be realistic. Yes, Pats are not unbeatable, but they went into a tough situation in Indy and came out as victors. I can't see a bigger test for them, they will have homefield advantage in the playoffs. Keep in mind that a few injuries brings them back to the field.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see the Pats go 18-0, then LOSE to the Packers in the SB!
(I can dream, can't i???)

Ok. I've always wondered this.

Let's say this scenario happens. Does that mean the '72 Dolphins open up another bottle of champagne?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I boycotted this game. I was going to watch, but for crying out loud did ESPN try to shove this game down my throat all last week. On tv, on the radio.. Yeah they were both undefeated but enough is enough. There were a lot of other games to talk about, and those were the games I chose to watch.

Members online

Latest posts