Patriots caught cheating (?) Again!?!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Taping the Bengals practice. Saying they were filming a TV show. As memory serves me, during spy gate, the cameramen said they were told to say they were filming for a TV show if they were caught.

Would they use the same excuse?

Would they really need to cheat vrs a horrible Bengals team?

Hard for me to believe.

I do believe they cheat. It often appears to me that the Patriot defense plays the WRs very tight, like they know the route ahead of time. Just film study? My jealousy because they are so good? Very possibly.

They confiscated the tape so the NFL will know quickly if it contains shots of the signals. If it does, I hope they come down very harshly on belichick. He got off lightly in spy gate and deflate gate. Ban him for 3 years, take away 3 picks, and/or remove the franchise.

Last edited:

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BB back at it lol. But in all honestly, surely it can not be a spying incident right? It was during a public broadcasted game by the BUNGLES of all teams

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp...at-bengals-evidence/356b9am414951grsjpujdtknd

More details.

Bengals employee observed Patriot employee filming of Bengals sideline. A clear violation of the rules.

Patriots claim it was for background footage for a TV show on a scouts job. That's ridiculous IMHO.

When confronted, the cameraman wanted to erase the card. It was confiscated by a league official.

I didn't think there was much to it at first, but this actually sounds very damning.

Last edited:

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s the MO of the organization. Yet, they will go down as the greatest of all time. It’s sickening. They should be stripped of the Lombardi Trophy...one trophy for every offense.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How stupid can they be? Doing this stuff again? I suppose cheating organizations think they can repeatedly get away with it but I hope the league comes down hard on this bunch big time as repeat offenders. :tdown:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Patriots go by the old saying: "I'd rather apologize than ask permission".

They've got their Super Bowls in the bank. If it turns out later they get caught doing some things that are a little shady, they'll worry about that when it happens.

I don't think they owe all their championships to cheating. This is just one factor out of many, one detail out of the whole picture. They do everything they can to win, they cover all the bases. Including some unscrupulous things, apparently.

OP
OP
AmishMafia

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still no action. Tells me that they are investigating up the chain. Makes me think there is something bigger than we expect. Unless they are waiting till after the season because Belichick is getting suspended.

Word is the penalty will be 'steep' with several suspensions of front office people.

The Pats have been accused of cheating in numerous ways, by multiple teams. Going through the locker room looking for playbooks or notes, bugging the locker room (Peyton Manning was certain they did and would only whisper to coaches or go into the hallway for important conversations), electronic audio surveillance during games, headset manipulation, as well as spygate.

Maybe the other owners have had enough and the NFL is going to revoke the franchise and force a sale. The owners daliances with sex trafficked under age hookers was a huge embarrassment anyway.

Members online

Latest posts