Patriot Defense Analyzer Satellite Launched

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An unnamed source at Cape Caneveral has disclosed that on Friday, September 14, at 0100 hours, a private satellite was launched. This satellite is equipped with the very latest spy technology and ultra sensitive microphones that can pick up the buzzing of a bee from over 100 miles away.

A gentleman named B. Belli paid cash to have the satellite launched and ordered everyone at the Cape to "put a lid on this." When asked what the satellite was to be called (NASA rules...gotta have a name for it) he replied, "call it the Patriot Defense Analyzer Satellite."

The unnamed source then stated, and we quote, "this satellite will be repositioned over various U.S. cities on every Sunday morning, no later than 0800 hours, through January 6th, 2008. There is a clause that states this date may be extended for an unknown period.

This person then remarked, off the record, "it seems this satellite will be following that football team from up there in Clam Chowder country around. But hey, what do I know. I just work here."

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, no Cheesey. God's honest truth. :shock: I read it in the Enquirer. :wink:
Then it MUST be true!!!!
(But I'm waiting to read it in the "Sun" before i believe it for certain!!!) :wink:

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It all depends on your interpretation of the rules. I'm guessing satellites aren't specifically verboten :D

I heard the Vikings tried using Google Earth until someone reminded them they play in a dome...

Members online

Latest posts