Patience or Panic

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
NONE of us knows for sure what Harrell, or anyone else in the draft will turn out. ONLY time will tell.
I agree with since69.......even if WE don't know what TT is doing, it seems that in the end SO FAR he has shown that he does know.

Yeah that Hawk pick was amazing! I can't believe he reached for him at 5. Amazing Drafter!

sigh :kickcan:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
cheesey said:
NONE of us knows for sure what Harrell, or anyone else in the draft will turn out. ONLY time will tell.
I agree with since69.......even if WE don't know what TT is doing, it seems that in the end SO FAR he has shown that he does know.

Yeah that Hawk pick was amazing! I can't believe he reached for him at 5. Amazing Drafter!

:kickcan: indeed

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo said:
pyledriver80 said:
cheesey said:

:kickcan: indeed

INDEED

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bruce wrote:
Accusing anyone who dares to question Ted Thompson of hating is equal to accusing the poster who started this thread and all who agree with him of hating Favre.

It makes for great spin and distorted talking points, but does nothing to address the very real concerns and issues people have with the state of the Packers organization.

Where in the world did you get the impression that I accused Ted Thompson of hating Favre? The question was simple, and meant to be a point of discussion about panic in contrast to having patience with the sate of the Packers after this last draft.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
lol i love forums

Give no credit once so ever for the good picks, but bash the ones you don't agree with before you see them play a single down in the NFL.

i love it!!

Members online

Latest posts