1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pat Kirwan's scouting report

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Greg C., Jan 17, 2008.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Very Interesting read and makes sense to boot.

With the Giants DB situation, Grant has a chance to out gain his last week's output!

Especially if Packers have WR success early!

3. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We just need to keep the pressure off Favre. Keeping their D-line in check is probably my biggest concern. Their RBs aren't too shabby either. I'm confident going into this game, but there are a few spots that worry me.

4. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    i think the o-line has proven themselves brett showed last week he can control how he plays he could have started passing the ball making big mistakes after the fumbles but he didnt strayhan will not have it easy getting to him i think they are prepared d-line is going to be tough on manning bigby will be a factor i'm thinking they will come out and play tough and show they dont care if it is cold

5. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I really think Driver is due.

I do fear Plaxico though. I know he's hurt and hasn't produced in the playoffs yet, but remember, his height was a problem for us in game 2 and could be a problem again.

EDIT: Forgot to elaborate on Driver. If they put 8 in the box to stop Grant, we'll see some one-on-ones with Driver. That would be sweet! Finally.

6. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's exactly what I'm hoping for. Last week Driver caught 3 passes--all behind the line of scrimmage. He can do so much more than that. It's easy to forget that the led the team in catches and receiving yards. And he is WAY overdue for a TD catch. I think it's kind of a fluke that he hasn't had one in awhile.