Pass Defense

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh gawd, if Cutler had a 400 yard game, I don't know what I would think.
I'll take 400 yards and 3 picks from Cutler any day.

And BTW, Cutler has never had a good game against us. With the OL even worse than ever, I don't think that'll change.

What I expect from their offense, I expect TONS of max pro and gimmick plays like screens. But I think we'll stop their running game in a way that they'll have no chance but to start taking shots down the field. Which will lead to hilarious results for Cutler and Co.

I do see a close game in all honesty, but with us pulling away at the end.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Is anyone else as worried about our pass defense as I am? 800+ yards in two games!! WTF. (Just ranting).

Two things..

They didnt have the usual min camps and such for the rookies and players to get back in the groove so to speak...I actually dont really like that excuse since the vets shouldnt need the extra time,. but it could be a factor.

Then you have they missed Williams entire game yesterday...To me that was a HUGE factot with the other players having to move around in spots they may not have been comfortable at.

How much did NO and Car pass with last two times they had the ball? Carolina in last two possesions they passed or went back to pass 17 times

While that isnt a huge factor, it has to play into it..

Reaction score
Yes, I am extremely worried that we played the horrible pass defense. (sarcasm) I would definitely have us give up less than 100 yards passing in both games and be 0-2 right now. (Sigh)

Members online

Latest posts