Pass D sucked, Oline sucked, this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers D was allowing people to catch the ball? WTF? And what was with the rookies struggling in their first live NFL action? That should not happen ever, to any rookie. If it does happen, its a definite sign, and you can gauge their future off of that one performance.

Lets face it, the packers will struggle this regular season, and I am basing that off of one preseason game.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I should have known better to open a thread from this author. I take fault on this.

see...why post that. didnt you learn your lesson getting banned?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a thread for Trom to try to gain some sort of validation. Its pathetic and noone is taking it seriously.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
validation for what? i love your 'high and mighty' routine, it amuses me. im agreeing with you, dude. the packers played horrible and will have a horrible 2006 season. this game proved it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was quite dissapointed with the game too. Favre had NO time in the pocket. While Phillip "Old Man" Rivers and AJ "Touchey" Feeley seemed to have all DAY to pass.
The running game was lousy, to put it mildly. Woodson and Harris did squat. The score was LOTS closer then the game was.
One of the only good spots were the challenges by McCarthy. They were made quickly, not like Sherman, who always seemed to be waiting for GOD himself to tell him to throw the red flag. He SHOULD have won the last one too, as the interception was NOT made. The guy lost the ball on the way down. Not that it mattered.
The Pack SHOULD have got a safety, but the guy was flagged for driving the QB into the ground.....which was BULL by the way. He hit the QB, and landed AWAY from him, not ON him. The ref must have been watching a different game.
This pre season seemed to start like all the rest. With the Packers looking totally unprepared, while their opponents look ready for the regular season. If things don't change QUICKLY, it's gonna be another LONG season.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Zero2Cool said:
I should have known better to open a thread from this author. I take fault on this.

If one of us has to be banned, it will ALWAYS be me. Always. Reason is because once you get banned you email Ryan crying your *** off until he reverses it. Then you whine that the staff is too ******* people, then when someone goes against YOUR opinion you whine that the staff isn't cracking down hard enough.

I learned a lesson, yes. I learned that whiners always get their way with those who would rather take the easy way out. Since you're IQ is 28 what that means is they ban me because its easier to deal with me being banned (all i do is use a new name with a new IP and blend in) rather than you sending them emails crying your sad pathetic *** off until you get reinstated.

This was proven after I was banned and proved how you did far worse and were able to get away with it.

I'll give you this much. I've proved your worth to being banned numerous times as some of the staff and yet you are allowed here. You're slick like a new york cockroach.

I don't know what is with you, you used to be a pretty cool cat. When I was mod I even stuck up for you. Now? You're like the equilivent of an OJ Simpson of this forum. All the evidence supports you being abolished and you're sitting in your desk screaming 'the keyboard doesnt fit...'

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree pacnic........if you want to attack each other, why not PM instead of throwing venom onto the forum?
I don't know what went on between you two,but why not just let it go!?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
tromadz said:
Zero2Cool said:

If one of us has to be banned, it will ALWAYS be me. Always. Reason is because once you get banned you email Ryan crying your *** off until he reverses it. Then you whine that the staff is too ******* people, then when someone goes against YOUR opinion you whine that the staff isn't cracking down hard enough.

I learned a lesson, yes. I learned that whiners always get their way with those who would rather take the easy way out. Since you're IQ is 28 what that means is they ban me because its easier to deal with me being banned (all i do is use a new name with a new IP and blend in) rather than you sending them emails crying your sad pathetic *** off until you get reinstated.

This was proven after I was banned and proved how you did far worse and were able to get away with it.

I'll give you this much. I've proved your worth to being banned numerous times as some of the staff and yet you are allowed here. You're slick like a new york cockroach.

I don't know what is with you, you used to be a pretty cool cat. When I was mod I even stuck up for you. Now? You're like the equilivent of an OJ Simpson of this forum. All the evidence supports you being abolished and you're sitting in your desk screaming 'the keyboard doesnt fit...'

ok.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Agreed. Good luck on the other party tho.

see, thats the stuff they're talkin about. well, that and admitting you did the lil IP trick and continued your ****** baggery.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Zero2Cool said:

see, thats the stuff they're talkin about. well, that and admitting you did the lil IP trick and continued your ****** baggery.

Nice baiting effort. An offense that per rules gets you banned, however OJ have no fear.

Since you've proved your immaturity to everyone quite supperbly let's remember we're in the Packer Fan Forum, so lets get this back on topic. Wait, this topic is lame let's move it to a more interesting direction.

Did you know the Packers considered drafting Rick Mirer? Or how about that they considered making a trade for Steve Young?
Wolf pulls the trigger on his master plan

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
tromadz said:
Zero2Cool said:

Nice baiting effort. An offense that per rules gets you banned, however OJ have no fear.

Since you've proved your immaturity to everyone quite supperbly let's remember we're in the Packer Fan Forum, so lets get this back on topic. Wait, this topic is lame let's move it to a more interesting direction.

Did you know the Packers considered drafting Rick Mirer? Or how about that they considered making a trade for Steve Young?

The fact of the matter is Trom ended the discussion when he responded "ok" to the one post. Then the pictures were posted, and you added a sly remark ("good luck on the other party though.") Those are the things that really get to people, this entire thread is a waste.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
precisely smultz... let it go for god sakes its a damn internet forum not a high school hallway. no ones gonna think your less of a man for not having a witty(or semi-witty) comeback. its all just douchebaggery sorry i had to steal that, its a pretty fantastic phrase

so its done right... a simple yes will do

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
smlutz said:
Zero2Cool said:
tromadz said:
Zero2Cool said:

The fact of the matter is Trom ended the discussion when he responded "ok" to the one post. Then the pictures were posted, and you added a sly remark ("good luck on the other party though.") Those are the things that really get to people, this entire thread is a waste.

Actually, trom posted a pic of a clown and replaced it with ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts