1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Pass Christian Mississippi--Brett's family home

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by carol k, Aug 30, 2005.

1. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pass Christian is where Brett Favre's family lives. I just heard on NBC that it is completely submerged. I can't begin to imagine the agony that must be going through Brett's mind right now. He has had so many bad things happen to him lately, and now this is going on. Let's keep him and his family and all of the other families who are going through this in our prayers.

2. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    What more for Brett? Thats pretty bad

3. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just read where he had a press conference and he can't get into anyone, and they can't reach him. His comment was that because he is famous people care, but he cares for all of the people who are not famous and no one cares about them. He said those are the ones he thinks about. What a guy!!!