Partial tear in Favre's cuff likely to worsen

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
At Wednesday's Vikings practice, teammates of football deity Brett Favre -- already feeling humbled to be in the great man's presence -- couldn't help but elbow each other and say, "Holy %$%*, he throws footballs HARD!" "The dude's throwing missiles...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

nelanator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Childress said in the press conference that Dr. James Andrews said that there is little to be worried about with the shoulder. Who knows what to believe from him, but assuming he is right I'm going to trust the words of the guy that 99% of star athletes go do for their injuries (a guy who has actually seen it, btw) than some unnamed doctor that hasn't even seen the shoulder.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was not a good move for Favre or the Vikings.
You cannot hide the fact that he is pushing 40, coming off of shoulder surgery and plays like crap indoors.
The Vikings have lost their mind if they think that this is going to end with them in the Super Bowl and Favre has turned himself into a cartoon.

Let hem both go down in flames.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i want to agree with you ^^ however i find it too interesting ... so many factors involved here ... Brett could get carried off that field ( imo the only way he will retire ) or he could have a crappy year and fizzle out tward the end of the season ,, or he could dig deep and take this queens team to playoffs ,, who knows what will happen .. i do wanna see how this whole thing plays out ...

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be very sad if Favre is pushing to hard and get pulled for the season due to injury. Just going to be a crappy way to go out... :(

This whole situation is still a friggen mess!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i want to agree with you ^^ however i find it too interesting ... so many factors involved here ... Brett could get carried off that field ( imo the only way he will retire ) or he could have a crappy year and fizzle out tward the end of the season ,, or he could dig deep and take this queens team to playoffs ,, who knows what will happen .. i do wanna see how this whole thing plays out ...

For all the talk about him playing well during the first half of the season last year he looked equally bad during the 2 half and the Jets completely fell apart.
His teammates also found out that he is a conceited jerk and the Vikings will soon realize the same.
He is one year older and he went under the knife during the off season and that is after he already looked washed up.

He has only two games on his mind this season and the other 14 are just Minnesota’s problem to deal with.

Step back, put your emotions aside and take a look at who they signed and what he really is today.

This is not 28 year old Brett Favre that we are talking about here and if this was not your own hero (or former hero in some cases) you would be laughing at the Viking for going in this direction.

Members online

Latest posts