Parking fee for the Super Bowl..YIKES

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Just heard on the radio that the price of parking at Cowboy Stadium will be $900 and up for 1 parking spot.

So even if you win free tickets, parking is gonna kill you. Granted there are off site places to park, but your gonna be hoofing it a ways.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That has gotta be a joke or a rumor.
How the hell can someone get away with that? That's robbery.
And who would pay that much?
You would have to have 900 clams on ya to get to the stadium. And then more than that for stuff to eat, drink and souvenirs.
Seems like a lot of second mortgages may be taken out and it's a perfect place for thieves to target.
That is just nuts.
That seems like an impossible price to pay.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just found out my sister is going to the SB!!

Her one brother in law is a Panther season tix holder and somehow he gets SB tickets every year, so she will be going with him I think

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Find or Reserve Parking|Purchase Print Park « Park Hub
Scroll down

There are actually a few choices.
990 smackers is just the highest.
The lowest, according to the guide posted above, is like 50 bucks either with a shuttle or a mile away.

Free enterprise. Lots of folks out to make some bucks.

Heck, I've known of ppl who rent their front yards to park next to a College stadium.

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Find or Reserve Parking|Purchase Print Park « Park Hub
Scroll down

There are actually a few choices.
990 smackers is just the highest.
The lowest, according to the guide posted above, is like 50 bucks either with a shuttle or a mile away.

Free enterprise. Lots of folks out to make some bucks.

Heck, I've known of ppl who rent their front yards to park next to a College stadium.
50 bucks is a lot more reasonable

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I heard today that Six Flags will charge $75 for parking and they will have a shuttle service over to the stadium. Just be ready for a LONG bus ride as traffic is gonna be obviously bad.

All 5,000 party passes (sit in a tent outside the stadium and watch a big screen) have been sold. Who would be stupid enough to buy em....I have no idea. $200 a pop

People in Arlington have been approached about renting their houses out for the week/weekend. Apparently $10,000 to rent out a house. I'm assuming 4 bedroom. Lots of people are doing that.

They should call this the Super Dollar Bowl

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
Plenty of the Party Passes on Stub Hub and stuff but there they start out at $315.

Really though... 5,000 of those were for sale? At $200 a pop that a freaking million dollars! Add in parking, food and drink and merchandise everyone will spend at least $300 or $400. They'll bring in 2 million just for tossing up a tent and a big screen. Pretty smart, I just didn't think they would sell all that many of them.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Apparently the tickets never even made it to the general public before they were sold out. Insiders/season ticket holders etc.. buying em to resell apparently.

setemupknockem

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea, did you hear about them cahring peple 200 dollars to watch the game outside the stadium on a big tv.

They are going to milk this for all its worth

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Jerry's got a $700M (Other 300+M paid by Arlington and a loan from the NFL) dollar investment and he looks like he wants to pay it all off in one go. LOL

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently the tickets never even made it to the general public before they were sold out. Insiders/season ticket holders etc.. buying em to resell apparently.

sponsors get a ton of tickets, plus players on both teams, then every coach in the nfl gets tickets (I think it was tice that got caught selling them for profit). Then the season ticket holders of each team have a shot at a few tickets.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just bought our parking pass for $85 off eBay, and it's close enough for a decent walk.
I just can't wait!
The parking lot doesn't open til 10 on gameday... but we plan on getting there by 10:00 for a marathon day down there.
I'm already hungry. And nervous.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Just heard on the radio that the price of parking at Cowboy Stadium will be $900 and up for 1 parking spot.

So even if you win free tickets, parking is gonna kill you. Granted there are off site places to park, but your gonna be hoofing it a ways.

Well how do you think Jerry Jones got rich?

packerfan1441

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a lot of family going. Its just ridiculous to make people pay this much or have them walk for miles. As if the ticket itself isn't enough plus merchandise.

packhead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just reserved a $33 parking option at ParkWhiz.com. Looks like USA Today and ESPN wrote something on them. They seems legit and it was real easy to make purchase. They had parking all the way up to $1,099! What numbnut would pay that much money for a parking spot. Anyways, the parking is 1 mile away but doesn't seem too bad and for $33 that's "dirt cheap". Dang, $33 used to fill up my F150.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if there would be a charge for bicycle parking?
Wouldn't surprise me if there was seeing how this is going.

Bart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHAT!?!?!? 900 dollars for a parking??? You gotta be joking lol... But like one other in here said, park somewhere else and take a bus or something like that :)

Latest posts