1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Paris Hilton going to jail

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by PackerLegend, May 4, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    If you want to read the rest of her winney crap... click the link... will someone marry this sleezball so the world can move onto better news..

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/ur...n__ER:69762;_ylt=ArcSxPk33TXCMCIN7dypfF76o9EF

Screaming Paris Hilton sent back to jail
    Today at 12:22 pm

Paris Hilton was taken from a courtroom screaming and crying Friday seconds after a judge ordered her returned to jail to serve out her entire 45-day sentence for a parole violation in a reckless driving case.

"It's not right!" shouted the weeping Hilton. "Mom!" she called out to her mother in the audience.

Hilton, who was brought to court in handcuffs in a sheriff's car, came into the courtroom disheveled and weeping. Her hair was askew and she wore a gray fuzzy sweatshirt over slacks. She wore no makeup and she cried throughout the hearing.

2. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ^ There is a God! :D

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Now.....she is SO rich, why didn't she have one of her servants drive her to where she wanted to go? Obviously because she thought she could do whatever she wants, cause SHE'S Paris HILTON!

Awww.......Paris........would you like a little CHEESE with that "whine?" :rotflmao:

5. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    why is it not right Paris because your a celebrity? Please if you didnt want to go to jail you shouldnt have did what you did in the first place. Do the crime pay the time or something like that.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    She's so used to getting her way no matter WHAT she does, that I'm SURE she figured "Mommy" could buy her way out of this too. Now.....who really believes she will be treated the same as other inmates while she's in the "big house?" I sure don't! I bet she will get special treatment the whole time. So why cry Paris???
    Oh.....and it's "If you do the crime, you do the time." Maybe she will learn that now.......but i highly doubt it will change her at all.
    Maybe she will end up with another video from this! :rotflmao:

7. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ya i was about to say that she is going to get special treatment in jail anyways. Thanks for helping me out with the saying lol I couldnt remember.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    No problem! :thumbsup:
    Hmmm....wonder if we can get her girlfriend Richie to join here in jail.
    Now THAT would be a reality show that would be fun to watch! :rotflmao:

9. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The thing is, isn't she getting 45 days only?

Imagine, if one of us drove drunk recklessly (reckless driving under the influence was the original reason she lost her license, right?), then got our license suspended because of it.

Now, while you or I are driving with a suspended license, we drive at night with our lights off drunk. Don't ya think we'd get a little bit more than 45 days in jail?

What bothers me about the whole thing is she has no remorse. She could have killed someone. The only guilt she feels about it is that she can't do what she wants and has to go to jail. It's all about her, not about who she could have killed.

My best buddy from high school's babysitter was killed by a drunk driver. She turned left when it was her time to go, then BAM!, a drunk driver going 100 miles an hour through the red light hit her and killed her instantly. So you won't see me having too much sympathy for drunk drivers who drive recklessly at night with their lights off.

10. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im glad the judge threw her back in jail, what a media circus but it was fun to watch anyways. Maybe now she will grow up alittle, although that could take a year in jail. Justice was served. I knew she would end up back there or they would have had a riot on their hands for giving her special treatment. This is what kids grow up to be when constantly spoiled by parents as they grow up they need alittle reality thrown at them to know what life is really about.

I personally think drunk drivers should get more time in jail its just stupid to drive drunk. But she is young and I have done some stupid young stuff myself thank god I didnt hurt anyone along the way. We all have done stupid stuff when we were young. But so glad she is serving her time like everyone else would be.

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Zombie....if you or I did this, we'd get the book thrown at us. But SHE is PARIS HILTON!!!
    How DARE they hold her be responsible for her actions!!!
    45 days........she should just suck it up, and do the time like an ADULT!
    My wife's cousin was killed by a drunk driver too.

And....hey Hedder.....I doubt that this will make Paris grow up any. She will just piss and moan the whole time how "unfair" it is. She has never been made to be accountable for anything she has done her whole life, so this one time won't make any difference. Besides, like Zombie said, 45 days! Thats a slap on the wrist.
    Plus, I bet she will get special treatment in there, and won't have to suffer. In fact, i bet her time in jail will be better then most of us have it in the REAL world.

12. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0
    Now they are reporting that Hilton isnt eating or sleeping in jail. But she is taking depression drugs.

It funny when they released her to home arrest she called her favorite donut shop and they delivered donuts to her, she could eat at home but not in Jail? She is trying to pull a fast one here. I am sure she is scared and alittle crazy being there I would be to. Scared to death, but I also know not to get my butt in trouble either.

13. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970

14. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Seriously, its only 45 freaking days! I know jail sucks, been there done that, but **** its not the end of the damn world!

Eat your free meals.
    Sleep on your free cot.
    Learn some card games.
    Watch some TV shows you never knew existed.
    Try to mind your own business.
    And REMEMBER HOW BORING IT IS SO YOU DONT ******* BREAK THE LAW AGAIN!

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I've never been there...........and i hope i never AM there!
    Maybe she can learn some new "tricks" from her fellow inmates! :thumbsup:

16. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I luckily didn't have to witness any of that kind of ... umm behavior. I was only there for five months though.

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Wow......5 months would seem mighty long in that place! :whippin:

18. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah, apparently Shawano County thought it was a mighty long time too. They kicked me out and sent me back to Brown County after 3-4 months.

It wasn't too bad. The first week or so was rough, but after that it was pretty easy. It gave me a lot of time to think of who I was and where I was going with my life. I ended up growing up a lot during that time. Probably the most influential time period of my life. I looked at the people that were in there and I vowed I wouldn't be one of them and would make something of myself.

Look at me now. A well known poster at PF.com!! I've come so far!!

19. Heatherthepackgirl

Ratings:
    +0
    Zero, glad you matured in jail, wished all inmates would do that, most just go out and get into trouble again. You should be very proud of who you are today and sounds like you are.

Well looks like Paris is eating and sleeping again. Maybe her meds kicked in.

20. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    S.....you even got "banned" from JAIL!?!?!? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

21. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well......i wouldn't go THAT far!!! :rotflmao:
    (j/k!) :thumbsup:

22. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah dude it was hilarious how it all came about.

23. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ^ What were you serving time for? I'd guess.....some kind of fraud, or drug possession?

24. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    i was charged with something that normally goes unnoticed and i got an option of two years probation or 9 months jail ... i chose probation but the PO i had insisted i was a drug user and was out drinking all the time. i was 18, never smoke, drank or did drugs in my life. she refused to piss test me and instead kept throwing me in jail for no reason.

after six or so months of that i got fed up and revoked myself and took the jail time. the judge basically said i served too much time for the alleged crime and released me.

25. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    5 months in the clink....hmmmmm...kinda explains that funny walk of yours.

Rectum....damn near killed 'em!!

4 words:

Soap on a rope!