** Panthers vs Packers Game Thread **

Reaction score
Game is set to start in a little under an hour.

Don't forget to check out the PF.com LIVE CHAT during the game, where quite a few members from the board will be discussing the game as it happens live.

List of inactive players, courtesy Packersnews.com:

Top receiver Steve Smith won't play because of the shin injury that prevented him from practicing all week. Drew Carter will start in Smith's place.

First-round draft pick Justin Harrell tops the Packers' inactives. Also deactivated are: WR Shaun Bodiford, CB Will Blackmon, S Nick Collins, LB Tracy White, TE Bubba Franks, DT Colin Cole and DT Daniel Muir.

Ouch, not having Smith has got to hurt!

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whew, I thought that was their one chance, if Smith made a miraculous recovery and went superhuman on us with 5 80 yard WR screens for TD's. I hate injuries, but that definitely helps our odds even more with him out. He's an absolute beast.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ROUSE

He held his ground and played good zone coverage, went back,backback,then went up, up, up and got the INT.

the bad throw helped. :)

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense creates a TO ... first time in a long time the Packers O gets such great field position so early in the game and what do they do ...

not one pass downfield ... pathetic playcalling.

I hope McCarthy is not taking this game for granted!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Punt returned by Tramon Williams. I knew I loved this guy. :wink:
Maybe they will give him a chance some more chance to return the punts.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
idk about everyone else who is outside of WI, but I'm stuck watching the Lions/Giants game. Looks like I just missed an awesome play.

Why is John Kasay punting?

Go Pack!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
idk about everyone else who is outside of WI, but I'm stuck watching the Lions/Giants game. Looks like I just missed an awesome play.

Go Pack!

I know your pain. I usually get Bears games. I am glad they on on the left coast today.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Go Pack!

I'm in Canada and have the same game playing.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Go Pack!

Too close for the regular punter (33 yard line) Too far for a FG. About 54 yard attempt it to the wind.

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Offense needs to take control now. We need a nice TD drive and make this game 14-3 going into the second qtr ...

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The announcer made a good comment. Since they play this Th that is a short week.
I sure hope Brett doesn't have to throw 20-25 times this week. It will help his arm for the Lions game.
That was meant to be 30-35 times.

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getting a "little to cute" on offense ... better straighten their act out pretty quick ...

Members online

Latest posts