Panther Fan stopping by to say Congratulations!

Carol_Panthers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just wanted to stop by to wish you congratulations! You guys really deserved this one! You gave me a scare there for a minute in the 4th but I was pulling for the Pack like they were my own team!:happy0005:

Here's wishing you all the best except, of course, anytime you play the Panthers! Of course, we have a long way to go to get back in the hunt. We made the steps in the right direction this year by cleaning house and hiring a new coaching staff. Now if we could just get a REAL QB, we might be able to do something. I think our owner (hopefully) has finally figured that defense if great but it doesn't win championships on it's own. We got great RBs, but no decent QB. Jake was the last one that could lead but after the Tommy John surgery, he was never the same. Not sure why we drafted Clausen and Pike last year and went into the season with 2 rookies and a QB with 8 starts. I'm just praying a lesson as been learned!

Anyway, enough about us. Again, Congrats to all of the Packer nation!

Stop in and visit out board sometime, too. We're friendly and welcome those in kind. ;)

We are PanthersFanz.com

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Thanks for stopping by and the kind words. And no, you can't have Rodgers. heh

OP
OP
Carol_Panthers

Carol_Panthers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for stopping by and the kind words. And no, you can't have Rodgers. heh
Darn! That was my next question. :blink::happy0005:

BTW, where do I go to change my time on here? I'm in NC (EST) and I noticed when I made my first post, it was about 5 hours off from my time. I looked everywhere and couldn't find where to change to the correct time.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Eh its in settings somewhere... thanks for the kind words tho!

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Thanks!

I have been a closet panthers fan since they came into the league, have some family in north carolina. Was kinda surprised by just how bad the panthers were this year :( You guys will make a quick comeback, still got some good players on that team.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks for the nice words. You should send us Steve Smith. Love him.

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. Carolina is my second team since i'm from Western NC.
I believe Pike is the future of Carolina not Clausen. just my opinion.

OP
OP
Carol_Panthers

Carol_Panthers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. Carolina is my second team since i'm from Western NC.
I believe Pike is the future of Carolina not Clausen. just my opinion.

First, thank you all for making me feel so welcome!!:give_heart:

Also, as for Pike, Fox didn't give him a chance last year which was soooo wrong! The season was already in the dumper so instead of giving Pike a chance, he goes out and signs Brian St. Pierre who, I think, had started all of 5 games in all his years in the NFL. There was no rhyme or reason to that. We didn't stand a chance, so give Pike a little experience, IMO! St. Pierre stunk it up so it proved to be a waste and then right back to Clausen.

Let's hope the new coaches do the right thing which I think they will. BTW, we hired Mike Shula as our QB coach which I find pretty exciting!

And on a sidenote, I still can't find out where to change my time but by now you all know that I live on the East Coast so just ignore what time it says I make my posts. lol

Members online

Latest posts