1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Panther Fan stopping by to say Congratulations!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Carol_Panthers, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Carol_Panthers

Carol_Panthers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello everyone. I just wanted to stop by to wish you congratulations! You guys really deserved this one! You gave me a scare there for a minute in the 4th but I was pulling for the Pack like they were my own team!:happy0005:

Here's wishing you all the best except, of course, anytime you play the Panthers! Of course, we have a long way to go to get back in the hunt. We made the steps in the right direction this year by cleaning house and hiring a new coaching staff. Now if we could just get a REAL QB, we might be able to do something. I think our owner (hopefully) has finally figured that defense if great but it doesn't win championships on it's own. We got great RBs, but no decent QB. Jake was the last one that could lead but after the Tommy John surgery, he was never the same. Not sure why we drafted Clausen and Pike last year and went into the season with 2 rookies and a QB with 8 starts. I'm just praying a lesson as been learned!

Anyway, enough about us. Again, Congrats to all of the Packer nation!

Stop in and visit out board sometime, too. We're friendly and welcome those in kind. ;)

We are PanthersFanz.com

• Like Like x 2
  2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Thanks for stopping by and the kind words. And no, you can't have Rodgers. heh

3. Carol_Panthers

Ratings:
    +2
    Darn! That was my next question. :blink::happy0005:

BTW, where do I go to change my time on here? I'm in NC (EST) and I noticed when I made my first post, it was about 5 hours off from my time. I looked everywhere and couldn't find where to change to the correct time.

4. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115
    Eh its in settings somewhere... thanks for the kind words tho!

5. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    Thanks!

I have been a closet panthers fan since they came into the league, have some family in north carolina. Was kinda surprised by just how bad the panthers were this year :( You guys will make a quick comeback, still got some good players on that team.

6. ParLawGod

ParLawGod Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks for stopping by. Best of luck to the Panthers next season! :)

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    thanks for the nice words. You should send us Steve Smith. Love him.

8. Packfan14

Packfan14 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +24
    Thanks. Carolina is my second team since i'm from Western NC.
    I believe Pike is the future of Carolina not Clausen. just my opinion.

9. Carol_Panthers

Ratings:
    +2
    First, thank you all for making me feel so welcome!!:give_heart:

Also, as for Pike, Fox didn't give him a chance last year which was soooo wrong! The season was already in the dumper so instead of giving Pike a chance, he goes out and signs Brian St. Pierre who, I think, had started all of 5 games in all his years in the NFL. There was no rhyme or reason to that. We didn't stand a chance, so give Pike a little experience, IMO! St. Pierre stunk it up so it proved to be a waste and then right back to Clausen.

Let's hope the new coaches do the right thing which I think they will. BTW, we hired Mike Shula as our QB coach which I find pretty exciting!

And on a sidenote, I still can't find out where to change my time but by now you all know that I live on the East Coast so just ignore what time it says I make my posts. lol

10. Carol_Panthers

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah!!! I found the time setting!!:happy0005: