Where the heck WERE you Packone???
Holding out for a better prize package??? :wink:
(Drew Rosenhaus is Packone's agent!!!)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Cheesehead4 said:
[quote="all about da packers":m3syoq3d]DAMN IT! He managed to escape from my basement!!! :mad:

Thats why you lock the door :wink:

I knew I forgot something... :-?[/quote:m3syoq3d]

trust me - you DON'T want to get stuck in aadp's basement! all the chains, all the whips, all the lubri....wait, never mind!! :wink: :oops: :lol:

Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
PackOne said:
I was being held hostage by several Viking fans who knew I owned a large watercraft.

so all about da packers is a vikingsfan?

DAMN IT!, my cover is blown... :( :p

trust me - you DON'T want to get stuck in aadp's basement! all the chains, all the whips, all the lubri....wait, never mind!!

Silly 4pack, that wasn't my basement, it was my room. And the chains and whips just happen to go along with the colour of my walls.... so you see I have them as decoration pieces. There's nothing wrong with that... :roll:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
GakkofNorway said:
PackOne said:
I was being held hostage by several Viking fans who knew I owned a large watercraft.

so all about da packers is a vikingsfan?

DAMN IT!, my cover is blown... :( :p

trust me - you DON'T want to get stuck in aadp's basement! all the chains, all the whips, all the lubri....wait, never mind!!

Silly 4pack, that wasn't my basement, it was my room. And the chains and whips just happen to go along with the colour of my walls.... so you see I have them as decoration pieces. There's nothing wrong with that... :roll:

oops - i got your bedroom & trommy's basement confused yet again - my bad!! :wink: :oops: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehead4 said:
cheesey said:
(I heard thats not ALL that got "blown!") :wink: :lol:

Apparently it got rather cheesy :shock: :wink:

Yes........and when i have to go to the bathroom, i just say "I have to take a CHEESE WHIZZ!" LOLOL!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts