PackersRulz

PMAC8316

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I 38 years old and originally from La Crosse Wisconsin. I have a wonderful wife who is a Bears fan and 4 great kids. The Packers have been my favorite team since I was a young boy. I was in the military for 10 years and now work for government in Georgia. I have a Bachelors Degree in Homeland Security and hope to finish my Masters in Public Administration. I don't have one specific favorite player but several so I won't get into that. Glad to part of Packer Nation!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

its a little slow around here but will pick up real soon when the draft gets closer.

OP
OP
PMAC8316

PMAC8316

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha Ha..she said she did, but was pretty much mute. She has a friend that is a HUGE Sqeelers fan so I think she was kind of hoping to shut me up....not. She didn't watch the NFC Championship with me. lol

OP
OP
PMAC8316

PMAC8316

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no answer...lol When we get into a conversation about football and it gets heated i just show her our LOMBARDI Trophies. That usually ends all conversation about what franchise is better.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I married a Lions fan... but he knew he was gonna have to be a closet one if he ever rooted for them!
It wasn't long before everything was the Pack!;)

Members online

Latest posts