PackersRS away thoughts

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How has everyone been doing? I've been on vacations, still am, and have been without internet. Well, tried to carry a 3g internet, but I have no signal, and I'm far away from a lan house, so I've been using it sparsely.

Anyway, here are some (late) thoughts from what has happened while I'm away:

First of all, Happy New Year!
-
Congratulatons to the Green Bay Packers in clinching the playoffs! Great game against a dreadful Seahawks.
-
The Vikings seems to have recovered, but there's definitely some doubts over there.
-
Congratulations on everybody that's been to the Pro Bowl!

About the Pro Bowl:

A.J. Hawk over Nick Barnett as substitute? Barnett should be in for Willis, let alone get passed over by Hawk. Hawk has been playing really well lately, like an NFL starter, but Barnett is ridiculously good.

CM3, the Clay-Maker, has been play robbed. People do know that Orakpo has only 1 sack more than him, though has played 4 more games than him, and CM3 has 3 more FR and a TD, right?
-
There has been some talk about Darelle Revis being ahead of Woodson in the DPoY race. Preposturous!
-
On to the Arizona game, we're humiliating them, just like we did in preseason. It shows that we're a far better team than them, when they play vanilla. Well, they won't in the playoffs.
-
Even so, I still like our chances against them, even in their home.
-
Actually, I like us against anyone anywhere.
-

Well, guys, this is it! I'll be back thursday, hopefully till then Superman will be the DPoY, and the Clay-Maker will be DRoY. If not, justice will be made in the playoffs.

Till then, enjoy the momentum, and GO PACK GO!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts