1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

PackersChargers on NFL Network at 1AM CST Saturday Night

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Aug 8, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Some of us were wondering if preseason game #1 was on TV at all, and it is, at 1am(yikes) on NFL network.

Just lettin ya know.

2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    sweet.

3. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What is 1AM CST in EST time? :-?

I swear I'm no good at conversions.

4. SuperRat

SuperRat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    that would be 2 am eastern time

5. Tylaa

Tylaa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow such a late game... Im guessing its being taped then played later on that day...

6. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, now I'm REALLY glad I got a tivo.... :D

7. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I plan on watching it live when it starts at 9 pm central time for me on ABC.

8. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Lucky dog! Ill be watching it at 1. :( man ur lucky!

9. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    :soapbox:

No fair, you don't live in Canada. :(

10. Core

Core Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Would it be possible for someone to upload the game? Or parts of it anyway? Its not possible to get NFL Network for me :(

11. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Ahh dude, I feel your pain! Unfortunately I am in the process of finally picking which laptop to buy, so that I can get a TV tuner and get a step closer to uploading the game.

12. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    ABDP,

Come on really! This is the second time you asked the same damn question about what time is it in the East compared to the Central time zone.

My firend, it is not that damn hard to figure out. It is freaking Time Zones in the country that we live in.

I met a guy once in South Carolina and he asked me where I was from, I said I was raised in Canada. He said to me... "What state is Canada in?"

People amaze me.

Get out a damn map or Google time zones it will help you when the Packers are playing on the West Coast.

13. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i love RP

14. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    ABDP,

Come on really! This is the second time you asked the same damn question about what time is it in the East compared to the Central time zone.

My firend, it is not that damn hard to figure out. It is freaking Time Zones in the country that we live in.

I met a guy once in South Carolina and he asked me where I was from, I said I was raised in Canada. He said to me... "What state is Canada in?"

People amaze me.

Get out a damn map or Google time zones it will help you when the Packers are playing on the West Coast.[/quote:3iw18vhn]

lol I agree with you. If I figure out the different in the zones, I'll remember it.

Unfortunately, I am actually too lazy to go and do the damn work. Got one month off, then college starts up again, so I'm just taking it mad easy right now.

I actually tried to figure out this thing like a few weeks ago, unfortunately the yahoo.ca thing wasn't co-operating, and it just made me mad.

lol will get this figured out sooner rather than later, for sure! But until I do, lazyness RULES! :D

15. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    -5 for confessing your love of another man!

16. IndiPack

IndiPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It'll be interesting. GB looked ok in the scrimmage. If we line up against the officials, hey, Superbowl bound.

Somebody needs to go over to McCarthy's office (who of you lives over that way?), take him out to lunch or dinner, "Great steak, eh? Say, Mike, there's this site, Packerforum.com, and it's the best online Green Bay fan base around - ya know, heart and soul, real tundra roots stuff. Deal is, we wanna broadcast pre and regular season Packer games. Live. And hey, strictly no downloads, this'll be a just watch thing, only. We're short on funds, presently, but nevertheless it'll be great exposure for the Packers, a shrewd move for the NFL, and a shrewd move for *you*, my friend, in what's gonna be the greatest first year for any NFL coach in history. So whad'ya say?"
    NFL'll probably do this in a few years, provide live streaming video broadcasts. At low cost.

Offensive line, yep, fans and coaches'll be watching carefully.

17. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually, taking McCarthy out to lunch or dinner might prove to be a bigger hit on the wallet than many of us can probably afford... :p

18. greenbegas

greenbegas Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know if it will be on the local Vegas tv stations live?

19. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Of course not.

20. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    atleast its on the NFL network

21. greenbegas

greenbegas Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    kmac, what do you mean "of course not?" in case you didn't know, the internet is a national thing and people use it in other areas than yours. also, sd is four hours from vegas, so it would make sense to me that it would be carried on a local vegas feed.

22. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    i think he was just expressing his frustration of not being able to see it... cause no one is carrying it outside of greenbay except the nfl network. which if you dont have dish network is impossible to get.

and ill be in vegas the 24th through whenever im done. is there anything cool to do around there?

23. greenbegas

greenbegas Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    packnic... maybe you're right. email me at my personal email: kneerat@hotmail.com
    and i can answer any question you will have about your stay in sin city. i am originally from GB, but have lived in Vegas for two years.
    chris

24. all about da packers

Ratings:
    +0
    Could a vegas pf.com get together be in the works.....? Hm.

25. greenbegas

greenbegas Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's fine with me... We can have it at the Draft House/ That's the Packer bar out here. Brats every Sunday!