1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packers WR Randy Moss

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Jan 31, 2007.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I want Randy(the best WR In his early years with Minny) just not Moss("I play when I want to play") but a third and Ferguson isnt taking a big risk really, Moss he will be productive but it depends how much. We could draft a WR in the third but its not 100% that he will be any good or be anything more then a backup WR. Anyways Sherman has wasted way more picks then a 3rd and it might not even be wasted.

2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Agreed. Moss will be ready to play right out of the box. A draft pick will take development. Since this is likely Favre's last year, let's make one good run. We have youth for the future, that isn't an issue. Our LB core and our OL is both very young. In the future, that will be the core of our team anyways. For now, I want Moss so we could win some games now.

3. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    I have mixed feeling about Moss. He's not a team guy, but maybe if he played for Brett, he could be. But I doubt it. I would accept him if TT signed him, I guess. :-?