Packers WR Randy Moss

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
There have been some whispers that Brett Favre would like to see the offense upgraded and, perhaps, even have the Packers trade for disgruntled Oakland receiver Randy Moss. -- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ummmmmmmm..isnt this old talk?

ummm it was just posted today on CNNSI.com rumor section ;)

and ummm since AADP locked the other thread stating there was another thread discussing (which has been deleted) i figured HEY why not throw it out there

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

and ummm since AADP locked the other thread stating there was another thread discussing (which has been deleted) i figured HEY why not throw it out there

ummmmmmmmm

okay!

:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
longtimefan said:

ummmmmmmmm

okay!

:thumbsup:
:rotflmao:

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i really hope we can find a way to get moss on the team but the chances are not very great in my opinion.

favre and moss would be a dangerous combination.

can you post a link for where you got this information(i would like to read it).

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's how the S.I. rumors work...

Their editors scour the local market papers websites. Local reporter says..."Brett Favre would like to have more weapons, like Randy Moss"...

THAT becomes the 'rumor' on the S.I. website. So it isn't really a "rumor", rather it's taking material already in circulation from another media.

If you want rumors which often turn out true...profootballtalk.com

Florio is wild.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is this 'report' saying brett has suggested bringing on Randy Moss or that he would just like the offense upgraded?

I hate offseason sillyness.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm too busy dropping acid and smoking crack to care about Randy Moss.

If we did get him I hope it wasn't with a 1st round pick.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

Highest I've heard/read is a 3rd rounder plus a player.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

That is the most I would pay.

I think a short term incentave laden contract would be the way to go if the Packers decide to go after him.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm completely on the fence in regards to Randy Moss. On one hand he almost seems like too much of a gamble. On the other, when he actually puts forth the effort, he can be dangerous. He'd have to play second to Driver, and I can't see that being a situation Moss would want to be in. Playing with Favre seems to be what would draw him to GB, but Favre's not a sure thing for this year, let alone next year. Unless they're looking to give him a one year contract. Do you think he'd want to come to a team that's so young?

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm completely on the fence in regards to Randy Moss. On one hand he almost seems like too much of a gamble. On the other, when he actually puts forth the effort, he can be dangerous. He'd have to play second to Driver, and I can't see that being a situation Moss would want to be in. Playing with Favre seems to be what would draw him to GB, but Favre's not a sure thing for this year, let alone next year. Unless they're looking to give him a one year contract. Do you think he'd want to come to a team that's so young?

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we have a chance to get Moss that would be a great duo or threeo...lol...with DD..

Hmmm....So, you are thinking Rodgers to Moss and Rodgers to Driver. :mrgreen:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is this 'report' saying brett has suggested bringing on Randy Moss or that he would just like the offense upgraded?

I hate offseason sillyness.
I know......it just can't compete with regular season silliness!!! :rotflmao:

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:

I'd give Oakland a 3rd and Ferguson for Moss in half a heartbeat.

I'd love to see Moss in Green Bay. We have plenty of receivers who can go over the middle and make the tough catch in traffic. What we don't have is someone who can stretch the field and go up and get the jumpball.

Moss hasn't exactly been the poster child for "Go Team!" , I know. But he's been playing in the NFL junkyard for two years, and he's sick of wasting his time, energy and talents playing for QB's he doesn't like on a team that sucks and isn't going to get better any time soon.

Moss could rejuvenate his career in Green Bay, playing for the QB he admires most. He and Brett would be lethal together.

I'll go one better: you put Moss in Green and Gold, and barring injury (or Brett's retirement), he'll be the 2007 Comeback Player of the Year.

If Brett does retire, then I'd vote no. Moss can be troublesome when he's not happy. I'm sure he has enough respect for Brett to mind his manners, but I don't know if A-Rod could keep him under control.

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers to moss bombs it in the end zooone ... TOUCHDOWN RANDY MOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE PACKERS WIN THE SB AFTER AN AMAZING COMEBACK ... RODGERS FIRST YEAR STARTING AT QB WINS HIS FIRST OF PLENTY OF SB'S TO COME ... INCREDIBLE ........ lol sorry i was just thinking of some possibilities wich could never happen ... but a man can dream :)

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Yared-Yam said:

I'd give Oakland a 3rd and Ferguson for Moss in half a heartbeat.

I'd love to see Moss in Green Bay. We have plenty of receivers who can go over the middle and make the tough catch in traffic. What we don't have is someone who can stretch the field and go up and get the jumpball.

Moss hasn't exactly been the poster child for "Go Team!" , I know. But he's been playing in the NFL junkyard for two years, and he's sick of wasting his time, energy and talents playing for QB's he doesn't like on a team that sucks and isn't going to get better any time soon.

Moss could rejuvenate his career in Green Bay, playing for the QB he admires most. He and Brett would be lethal together.

I'll go one better: you put Moss in Green and Gold, and barring injury (or Brett's retirement), he'll be the 2007 Comeback Player of the Year.

If Brett does retire, then I'd vote no. Moss can be troublesome when he's not happy. I'm sure he has enough respect for Brett to mind his manners, but I don't know if A-Rod could keep him under control.

If the Packers traded for Randy Moss they would have no problem keeping him under control. As of now their is no indication from TT that he is at all interested.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If the Packers traded for Randy Moss they would have no problem keeping him under control. As of now their is no iundication from TT that he is at all interested.

This comes from a guy i know who has shown in the past he has inside information

"The Moss rumor...although many people are getting ahead of themselves....there is some truth to it. It has been discussed but specifics have not. A real important factor that works in the Packers favor is that Moss and Favre have the same agent....which is huge. "

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts