Packers win and it's all Eagles talk

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm watching NFL Primetime on ESPN, it's all about us.

I don't really care much though. I actually feel more comfortable the less press we get. Until we win the SB, then anyone can put us on a pedestal.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm OK with that.
The Pack won and that's all that matters and that speaks louder than all of those *** kissing commentators combined shouting off a mountain at the same time.

Eventually they may come to their senses after the shock wears off.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
dont be a ******

w is right next to e on the keyboard

we can't all type like secretarys
I know we're not supposed to call people out for spelling, and I'm not, but I do want to say that it only takes 2 seconds to check your post and change it before hitting submit.

It's like when people don't use their turn signal to make a left hand turn. It takes a second and minimal effort. One of my biggest pet peeves haha.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Where I live the Ravens' blowout is getting a whole lot more attention than the Packers/Eagles nailbiter. Talk about boring programming.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we're not supposed to call people out for spelling, and I'm not, but I do want to say that it only takes 2 seconds to check your post and change it before hitting submit.

It's like when people don't use their turn signal to make a left hand turn. It takes a second and minimal effort. One of my biggest pet peeves haha.

The guy that started the thread ripped another guy in another thread and made a comment on him being from texas blah blah, and then goes and makes a spelling error of course he should be called out. But of course since I do it people cant seem to read the thread and see why I did it.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If you all pick on my spelling I'll just blame it on my friend of the moment...Jack...Daniels that is.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
The guy that started the thread ripped another guy in another thread and made a comment on him being from texas blah blah, and then goes and makes a spelling error of course he should be called out. But of course since I do it people cant seem to read the thread and see why I did it.
I'm not trying to rag on anyone, and not you at all. I'm just pointing out that little things like that can be annoying to some people. I try to think of it as a courtesy to check my posts over before I submit them, just as I use my turn signal all the time, so people can go around me instead of getting stuck.

Everyone makes mistakes though. Especially when beer is involved. (That's a life lesson, not just a grammar lesson, lol)

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll I have to say is that this win made me feel REALLY GOOD!

(That, and I'm thrilled that we finally found a running game! How 'bout that!)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts