PACKERS & WILLIAMS VINDICATED!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It just makes me think of that NBA ref that got caught.
I'm not saying the refs DID do it on purpose, but you can't help but wonder, when they make just OBVIOUSLY wrong calls.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not saying the refs DID do it on purpose, but you can't help but wonder, when they make just OBVIOUSLY wrong calls.

Consider yourselves even now. The refs gave you the game against the Vikings. If it weren't for poor officiating the Vikings would be 4-0. On the same note, I could say if it weren't for poor quarterback play the Vikings could be 4-0. If it weren't for a horrible pass defense the Vikings could be 4-0. If it weren't for poor coaching the Vikings could be 4-0. If it weren't for lack of a pass rush the Vikings could be 4-0. If it weren't for Ferguson dropping passes the Vikings could be 4-0.

The point I am trying to make is that we can always blame officiating, but there is plenty of blame to go around.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Consider yourselves even now. The refs gave you the game against the Vikings. If it weren't for poor officiating the Vikings would be 4-0. On the same note, I could say if it weren't for poor quarterback play the Vikings could be 4-0. If it weren't for a horrible pass defense the Vikings could be 4-0. If it weren't for poor coaching the Vikings could be 4-0. If it weren't for lack of a pass rush the Vikings could be 4-0. If it weren't for Ferguson dropping passes the Vikings could be 4-0.

The point I am trying to make is that we can always blame officiating, but there is plenty of blame to go around.
Yes.....thats true. If your the VIKINGS!!!! :lol:

Seriously....i know what your saying though. I never said all the blame for the loss belongs to them, we shot ourselves in the foot SEVERAL times. Its just when you are making those mistakes, and trying to fix those, then you have to play against the refs too. I mean, the replay showed 12 men on the field. Is that really that hard to figure out, especially when they went to the booth to make sure? Even the TV guys were dumbfounded that they missed it. It just adds to the frustration.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I posted on another forum about the terrible official calls against GB in another thread. I saw it during the game and lets hope this gets stopped.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Good post. If I may add on

I wouldn't blame the officials for the Vikings start or Packers lost against Chicago. They are who they are and the Packers are who they are. Now the officials screwed the Packers over against the Bears but the Packers screwed themselves with penalties and turnovers. The Vikings got screwed against the Chiefs but they also didn't really do anything to earn that game either.

As for the Packers game, Green BAy outplayed Minnesota in the game so I think the right team won. Most of the time the right team always wins.

Though you do have beef with the Chiefs game in my opinion.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Waaaaaah, Waaaaaah....

You sound like some one's mother in law.

Face it. Packers won, Vikes lost that game just like today, Bears lost to your Minnesota Vikings... So do you think the Bears fans will be singling out a bad call that the refs made in YOUR game?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
uwbadger12000 said:
Zero2Cool said:
We'll get some favorable calls this week.

Didn't look like it.

Sorry, I just had to bring up this post. :p

I would like to see that bears force out td and bubbas force out non call side by side

I already mentioned I was wrong about the favorable calls :)

You can view them side by side...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Didn't look like it.

Sorry, I just had to bring up this post. :p
We SHOULD get credit for TWO wins. One against the Redskins, the other against the Refs.
But hey........the Refs made sure to keep it close for their "friends" in Vegas! :wink:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:

Waaaaaah, Waaaaaah....

You sound like some one's mother in law.

Face it. Packers won, Vikes lost that game just like today, Bears lost to your Minnesota Vikings... So do you think the Bears fans will be singling out a bad call that the refs made in YOUR game?

How could they. the only bad call, or non call went against the Vikings. I not only seen the block in the back on the Hester return live, but you can see it plain as day everytime they show the replay on ESPN.

By the way, you sound like a little biiiiiiittttttttttccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks for the post TOPHAT.

What happened Z?

We still get no calls.

We ended up not getting it done in a couple of critical situations where the refs played a huge role and you often end up on the wrong end of those.

It's amazing how a couple of lousy calls ultimately made this such a close game at the end.

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
warhawk said:
Zero2Cool said:

What happened Z?

We still get no calls.

I still think that woody int could have went to the skins

I think it was truly a simultaneous catch, but because Woodson was able to pull the ball into his chest, that made the difference.

I take it those are non-reviewable like being pushed out of bounds?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

What happened Z?

We still get no calls.
As I've posted several times, I was dead wrong. It's funny how often I get called out on little things like this, but when I'm DEAD RIGHT no one says a thing.

Meanie heads!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts